Join our server on Discord

Ah man, another girl problem...
Well gammaman before the board went down I would say probally but I don't think he's been here so I won't say anything.
And wise do you have to call upon murphy's law about yourself? It could work out for once.
Uh...you only show up here to say stuff about girls you meet?<.<
Anyway, luck never strike us sorry dogs. If anything can go wrong, it will go wrong. Once I got a guy too, it has to be someone in the other side of the world that doesn't know my face and I don't know his, and ....I could go on ranting, but meh. He knows it.
Yeah I have the same problem. heh heh But once I fix my scanner I will, I just need a peice for it.
Well, I'm set to go to a party tonight with my potential girlfriend. She hugs all her guy friends, so the one she gave me doesn't imply anything. My job tonight is to keep her from getting too drunk. It sucks to live by a code of honor.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
Hey in some places people like that.
Not in our country. Damn hedonists. If people LIKED you for living by a code of honor I'd be the best-loved 16 year-old in the whole fucking town... Especially if your code of honor was allowed to conflict with other people's views.
Hey some people are hard headed what can you say?
Quote:But once I fix my scanner I will, I just need a peice for it.
If I had a dollar for each time you've told me the same, I could go there to visit you.

And Wise, you wanna have a girlfriend that likes to drink? <.<
I wish you did too that might help heh heh. But I think he just wants to make sure she doesn't do anything stupid if she gets drunk.
Oh I suppose I should let everyone know that she has a boyfriend, and I'm cool with that because I'm not sure what's going on with anything.

So it's all good! :D