Join our server on Discord

So if you met any of the Digidestined...
UnknownH Wrote:Hey if that's a WWE game then is it true that you can't use a created character in the bra and panties match? (One of the best/worst ideas in wrestling.)
Yep, it's true. *Imagines Rika in that.* Damn.
Rika: *Chick kicks me in the head.* Shut up.
Yes m'am. *Sits down.*

Also, in my opinion, the Smackdown and Day of Reckoning games are cool, despite the fact that they're repetative, hence the reason why I turn off the announcers. Personally, they're better than the X-Box games. *Shudders at visions of the slow-as-hell game play and no storyline of Raw and Raw 2*
Quote:You never actually heard the anime term "glomp"? Wow...

Well I don't think it is that surprising since I don't own much anime nor do I have a big craze over it. Besides most people I've been around aren't crazy over it either. Heck, I'm about the only one and that's because they know I like playing video games. Hardly anyone of them know of my intrests in reading comics with furry characters and visiting this board.

There is this online message board called facebook that allows us all to chat and make our own little groups, and no ones really made meniton about my choice in an avatar since I've used a digimon instead of my self. All the "normal" people use their own face.
So juria who do you think would win in a bar and panties match; rika or renamon? (and if she trys to attack me I have my own tamer for protection.)
Quote:So juria who do you think would win in a bar and panties match; rika or renamon? (and if she trys to attack me I have my own tamer for protection.)
I can answer that one. Leave fight strategies to me. Wink
In close, Rika would win. If Renamon simply hit her with a Diamond Storm and then ripped off her clothes, Renamon would win.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
OK but I want to see what the weirdo would say. It should be fun.
Yolei: So exactly how do I get off of this website place?! These people are all pervs!
Me: -_- Thanks for excluding present company.
Yolei: Um.... I technically haven't seen you do anything pervy yet, but that's probably because I'm here.
Me: Look, how about we play a game of MtG and if you beat me I teach you how to go from one server to another?
Yolei: Fine.

GAME ON!!!
Might be mildly more interesting then watching duel masters.
Okay, in all reality, now that I'd think about it. I would really just be myself and not care too much that they were the destined... well that they did save the earth yes, but I wouldn't throw myself on them.

But just to have a little fun here is what I would do if I were crazy. I'd go on a theft craze 8) . I'd steal Izzy's computer, Mimi's hat (why I don't know... I definitely wouldn't wear it), Tai's goggles, Davis' coat, Ken's Digital Emporer's glasses (+1 for megalomania)... uh that's about it. There isn't much in season three. Rika's shirt is cool, but I would have little use for it. I'd rather have Renamon's gloves, but they would fit kinda funny. Then there is the rather obvous Jeri's puppet, but I don't want Leomon's fist (or Impmon's... as Beelzemon) in my face and that would be VERY mean. Season 4... well most of the outfits are rather normal for once. Except for Junpei's jumpsuit.
UnknownH Wrote:Might be mildly more interesting then watching duel masters.
You realize that to protect Yolei's ego (Yolei: I haven't lost yet!) I'm not going to post a full transcript of the game?
Heh Heh Heh Atleast dueling her is better then dueling a 12 year old with big brests (duel masters reference again). Maybe you should play the digimon card game. *opens coat to show many decks* I have pretty much all the cards if you want.