Join our server on Discord

So if you met any of the Digidestined...
... do you think you'd get along with them? I mean, all things considered (differences in personality, age, etc.), do you think you'd hit it off or would it be like "so... you're a Digidestined... cool."
It depends which ones. Here's a random sampling:
Jyou: Two doctor's kids with worries, preparedness, and reliability, we'd be best friends.
Yamato: Love the band, love the guitar, hate the player.
Koushiro: We'd probably work together on some project.
Daisuke: We'd get along okay, as long as I maintained my patience.
Hikari: I'd keep my distance.
Iori: Silence
Miyako: We could be friends, unless she wanted to fall in love with me. I'd be cool with that.
Henry: We'd have a deep understanding, but we wouldn't have time for friendship.
Kenta: He could be my sidekick.
Kazu: Too much like an old friend.
Rika: I'd be her only friend, but she'd reject me anyway.
Junpei: I'd get him to lose weight.
Izumi: I'd convince her that Junpei's a pretty good guy.
Kouji: We'd beat the shit out of each other, and then we'd be friends.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
I think I could reasonably get along with everybody except for Cody. He irritated the crap out of me.
I just know Daisuke/Davis would pull a lot of aggro from me. I think I would punch him everytime I have the chance to do. (can't forgive him, when I think what Veemon had to go through coz of him)

to the others, don't know. It really depends.
Some of my more favorite characters from the show (Koushiro, Sora) were a little bit on the quiet side. And since I'm like that too, we'd have a bit in common, but not being one to instigate a relationship, I don't think we'd really hit it off, unfortunately.

Taichi and Daisuke would probably piss me off in real like, even though I like them as characters.

As for Miyako, my favorite Digi-girl, I don't know what would happen. She's kind of a flirt and if I was given the chance, I don't know if I'd be able to resist playing into that. But what would happen then? Could we be buddies or would things get weird? I don't know.

I don't know if I could get along with Yamato. I've found that most guitar players are jerks. I know that's a terrible judgement, but that's just my own experience.

Jyou reminds me too much of some other wierdo I know in real life. As much as I sympathize with him on the show, I don't think I'd like to spend much time with him in real life. Cody is another one I just don't think I'd get along with at all. Too quiet, too young, too creepy for me to relate to at all. Mimi would be another disaster. Nothing in common there.

Takeru (season 2) was friendly and gentle but also battle tested and a little sharper than the others sometimes gave him credit for. I could see us getting along well in certain situations.

I don't know about Hikari (season 2) either. Nice girl, but what would we do together? What would we talk about? Not much, I'm afraid.

All the kids in Tamers seem a little too immature for me to really relate to. Takato is kind and gentle and naive... same goes for Jeri and Kenta... I don't think I could ever really have a good conversation with them. I mean, I could tell them that I have some really rare Digimon cards at my house and then lure them over and kidnap them, because they're cute and irresistable like that, but I don't think I could ever be friends with them, even if I tried. I think I'd stand a better chance with Rika and Lee (Henry), but again, I wouldn't know where to begin. Hirokazu was a snotty bastard and I'd really rather not talk to him at all. I mean, he was nice in turn, but you just know he's going to be prick when he grows up. I can see him turning to the bottle and beating his girlfriend. But anyway, I get the feeling that the kids in Tamers were a little more cynical towards adults and willing to stay in their own world rather than interact with anyone older than them.

Didn't watch enough of Frontier to really know any of the characters enough to know if I could get along with them. But they all really intrigued me.
If I meet any of the 01, 02, Tamers and Frontier gang, and as a Digimon fan, I will say this to them:

"Thank you very much guys, for the wonderful memories you have shared with us for the past Digimon anime seasons. We shall never forget your exploits and you and your Digimon partners as well, thank you."
Hmmm I might get along with most of them except for ryo which I thought was a dork in the dub. But seperatly;
Tai Probally wouldn't have any problems with him. He seems normal enough.
Matt A lot like tai except girls might like me because I know him. He probally gets some groupies.
Izzy I might get along with him more since we both like computers.
Joe Might be harder since he works really hard but he might be like wise only without the opinions.
Tk Probally wouldn't be hard he seems fun. (as long as I do hit on kari)
Davis Like a mini tai which might be fun. (plus I might could help him get over kari)
Ken Like izzy we might get along pretty well. I might could help him work out those lingering issues he has.
Cody Like a mini joe might be hard but we could try some kendo, that might help.

Sora She seems like a simple girl so it might not be hard, we could try playing tenis
Mimi Might be harder since she's how she is so I'd probally be stuck at the mall while she shops.
Kari Like TK, only it's a girl so it might not be hard to get along with her.
Yolei I don't think it's be hard seeing as she's my favorite female character. But how long it is before either one of us hits on the other is something I don't know.

The tamers kids might not be hard if we play a game of digimon cards but rika might be the standard mean person. Although I may have to hit kazu or kenta for acting dumb like I might do to davis.

The fronteir kids would be different. And probally the hardest of all.
Takuya is like a mix of the other leaders so it's be either hard or easy to get along with him.
Kouji is the guy who still doesn't probally like to hang out with everyone but we might find something to do.
Junpei a little like wisemon only goofyer so that might be easier then the others.
Tomoki seems like he might be like my nephew so that might not be so hard.
Kouichi would be like kouji only a little different.
Izumi that might be difficult since she was the only girl and seems to only be used as fanservice. We might could find something to do.
Id be frends with Willis, Henry, Tai, Takato, Kari and Izzy. I consider them great and reliable friends.
And Id be in love with Mimi she is the ideal for me.
But I would never get along with Daisuke, Rika, Ryo, and all the season 4 characters
Meh, I really don't know. I'm not into soccer or any sport. I'm on the computer... but only for the games and chat. So I doubt I would befriend too many, but I wouldn't hate any either.
I'd treat them to hamburgers, then steal all their Digimon. Who wants to be friends with little brats.

PS And I'd lock Yolei in some dungeon so Unknown couldn't hit on her.