Join our server on Discord

So if you met any of the Digidestined...
I think I could get along with most of them, except that Yolei is almost too bouncy, and I'd have to worry about controlling myself around Rika or Renamon. Then again, the fear of them pulling a "Shawn Michaels" on me would keep me in line. *For those of you who don't watch pro. wrestling, Shawn Michaels is a wrestler whose finishing move is a thrust kick right in the jaw, usually called a superkick. I feel either Rika or Renamon could pull it off very easily, and very quickly. The point is, it would hurt, and probably knock me out.*
Quote:I feel either Rika or Renamon could pull it off very easily, and very quickly. The point is, it would hurt, and probably knock me out.
Or you can call it a high back kick. I've practiced it for years, and I'm very good at it.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
I do not doubt that.
Still, that doesn't mean I won't stop doing what I do best. *Glomps Renamon and Rika.* So, who's up for a three-way?
Rika and Renamon: *Kick me into the atmosphere.* NO MEANS NO!!!
Me: At least I triiiiiiieeeeddddd! *Ding sound effect.*

20 minutes later......
*glomps Renamon.* So, up for a little wrestling match?
Renamon: *Grins.* Sure. *Dislocates my shoulder.* I win.
Me: Ow. *Relocates my shoulder and follows Rika and Renamon around.*
... Glomps? THat's a new one on me, and I'm afraid to ask, but *Looks through web* meh, nevermind. Not as bad as I though.
You never actually heard the anime term "glomp"? Wow...

Actually Yolei and I are getting along pretty well. She showed me the source code to Digi-OS and I admitted she won the holy war... I am going to be right one of these days, though.

Yolei: 1. No, you're not, and 2. Who are you talking to?

Uh, oh. I think Yolei's going nuts.
Me: *Shows Rika and Renamon how I tried to create them on a wrestling game.* So, what do ya think?
Rika: Nice outfit, but I don't like the fact that I can't get any freakin' titles. *Starts bitching at the game.*
Renamon: *Plays as herself.* Hmm, interesting. *eyes go wide and chibi.* Oh, sledgehammer. *Starts hitting opponents with a sledgehammer.*
Hey if that's a WWE game then is it true that you can't use a created character in the bra and panties match? (One of the best/worst ideas in wrestling.)
I used to buy all the Smackdown games, until I realized that they're all the same, and they all get pretty boring pretty fast. Legends of Wrestling I-Showdown gets boring fast too, but the impact on flying moves is a little better. Man, this is really off-topic.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
Yeah But I just wanted to make a joke about him making those two characters in the game.