Join our server on Discord

So if you met any of the Digidestined...
UnknownH Wrote:(Don't worry anon I'll send ken over he'll help you.)

thats only part of the sentance, the rest is "start a 3 way"

and now *lures daisuke into his room with promisses of nude hikari pics*
Actually no I think the proper term may be two on one if it's two people then one of the opposite gender. But I meant so he could get help on dating yolei.
NO!!!! Don't send Ken, he'll take Yolei!

Yolei: Oh, good, a rescue. First that chick had me in her dungeon, then I get out of there and find myself in this place!

See? I didn't kidnap her, Zephyr did. BLAME ZEPHYR!

Yolei: That's not very nice of you.
Me: Yeah, well would you not hit me if I were nicer?
Yolei: I'll think about it.

SCORE!
No ken would just tell you how to date yolei but he can just email you then if it'll help.
well i would ask if she/he had a digimon if she/he answered me she/he didn't have i would just give a sigh and dunno what i would do later
Veemon's Followers
well that was......yeah.
Too late Unknown Twisted
*sees how Beelzemon fires his Chaos Flare to him but doesn't even affect him*
Heh...*walks closer* You think that after all the time I didn't have a boyfriend, when I get one I'd let him just blast you away? I casted Magic Absorb on you while hugging you *smirks at a slightly angry Beelzemon*

But I do need Beelzemon to some extent...Oh, at least I know part of your face, Beelze-chan *blows Beelzemon a kiss* We're an open couple, remember? Still...I see Anon is doing well with Yolei...*smirks*
Really, Well I'm looking up how to solve that problem. (and yes he learned a lot from me about her, which I learned from ken.) Besides that's not the only girl I liked. :) But this is a little off topic right now.
Doing well my ass. It seems we've gotten into a Linux/Digi-OS holy war...
And that's one problem you could have averted if you followed our advice.
Ok now repeat what I tell you *wispers what to say to anon* That should work.