Join our server on Discord

So if you met any of the Digidestined...
Quote:Besides, like I said, Izumi was made for fanservice, and by extension hentai, and by extension of that: sex.
They did give her some characterization. According to "The Odd One Out" and "Zoe's Unbeelievable Adventure," she's actually unpopular among the other girls, which makes sense. When she came back from Italy, she had some mystery about her, which, when added to her beauty, made other people avoid her. Nowadays, I know what it's like to be beautiful and mysterious. It's not all it's cracked up to be. I enter a dining hall, and girls start giggling and whispering. If I sit within earshot, they say (this actually happened), "That's so not fair; mystery man can't sit there." Peer groups are easily intimidated, especially with the strength in a group mentality, which makes more sense to a Japanese audience, probably.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
That does make sense. And I meant yolei anon. Smart girls are great. (And no one kidnap the characters please.)
am i the only one who feels the need to smack wisemon?
anyway if i met the digidestined i would be horny tired all at once, it takes alot of energy to hit on 80% of the digidestined. ^^ i would use the majority of the males as uke in my yaoi fantasies. but mostly taichi yamato and daisuke.
No some people probally feel that way. And why does the rest of that not really suprise me.
would it suprise you if i said i just want to wrap my arms around sora and tell her "everything is going to be alright"?
Wisemon Wrote:Nowadays, I know what it's like to be beautiful and mysterious. It's not all it's cracked up to be. I enter a dining hall, and girls start giggling and whispering. If I sit within earshot, they say (this actually happened), "That's so not fair; mystery man can't sit there." Peer groups are easily intimidated, especially with the strength in a group mentality, which makes more sense to a Japanese audience, probably.

I've never had a signature here, but this has suddenly become a strong candidate for one.
Oh....Hey, Beelzemon, Unknown said your red scarf sucks!!!
Uh, while he's loading his gun, I wanted to say that I don't need Beelzemon if I have you...*gives Unknown a hug while everyone else sighs at the romantic scene* It was nice to meet you...Now do what you want with him, Beelzemon. *walks away covering her ears*

PS Oh, do whatever you want with Yolei now.
While I run go get a guilmon to help me I'd like to say ok since you don't need him I don't need yolei either. *runs carrying D-3*
Quote:Nowadays, I know what it's like to be beautiful and mysterious. It's not all it's cracked up to be. I enter a dining hall, and girls start giggling and whispering. If I sit within earshot, they say (this actually happened), "That's so not fair; mystery man can't sit there." Peer groups are easily intimidated, especially with the strength in a group mentality, which makes more sense to a Japanese audience, probably.

I remember that from when I first moved to this damned town. Most people were nice enough to me that it took me 1-2 years to figure out that this town is 90% dipshits, and dumb ones at that. Especially the girls. There's maybe a 15-20% minority of smart girls. And NO damned nerds, not a one!

:huggles Yolei:
Yolei: *SMACK!!!*
Me: Owieowieowie!
Yolei: *sweatdrops* Where am I!? What am I doing here!? Who was that reasonably good looking guy hugging me?! Come on, seriously, what the fuck is up here!?!
And that's why you shouldn't kidnap people.
(Don't worry anon I'll send ken over he'll help you.)