Join our server on Discord

So if you met any of the Digidestined...
Well how bout I steal beelzemon to be fair. heh heh
From meet the digidestined to kidnapping plots.

My we're versitile aren't we?
Took nearly ten posts.

I' sure we can do better
Yeah I'm sure we could do better. You just have to give us time.
Zephyr of Darkness Wrote:I'd treat them to hamburgers, then steal all their Digimon. Who wants to be friends with little brats.

PS And I'd lock Yolei in some dungeon so Unknown couldn't hit on her.

Could you let her out so I can hit on her?

OK, seriously:

Taichi - We'd probably be polite and all towards each other, but I don't like jocks. Especially successful ones.
Yamato - Your angsting gets annoying, dude.
Koushiro - Him, Goro Mizuno (Shibumi), and I would probably start a software company or just a Sourceforge project making updates to the Digimon codebase. Koushiro and I would be great friends and speak to each other in C.
Jyou - Mellow out.
Sora - Another sporty person. At least she isn't Mimi.
Mimi - FMH! And depending on how we get along it might be me or her saying that ;).
Takeru (02) - I'd respect him, but he's kind of... overly perfect? Preppy?
Hikari (either, assuming 02) - Dark powers and demonic magics would flare up if I were forced to positively interact with this girl. We are for all intents and purposes opposite beings, and repel each other accordingly. The cliche is false.
Iori - Could probably talk about law and politics and stuff with him. Cool.
Daisuke - Idiotic jock. I'd probably punch him after a while.
Ken - I really don't know how we'd get along.
MIYAKO - Smart, somewhat geeky, likes food, says what she means... The words "Ideal friend/girlfriend" come to mind. Once I loosened up around her we'd be inseperable.

Takato - We'd go to anime conventions dressed as Royal Knights.
Juri - She'd just plain old creep me out, especially because I'd know that happy face is what powered the D-Reaper.
Hirokazu/Kenta - I count them as a single unit because they never recieved that much characterization. Annoying fanboys, rather than the "create fan drawings or fics" kind like Takato.
Jenrya - Endless philosophy discussions, probably also involving Lee's Buddhist studies and Talmud.
Ruki - This would be a platonic love or hate relationship, I'd have to meet her to tell which. Probably hate for a very long time, slowly letting up.

Takuya - Rather annoying.
Kouji - Maybe we'd work together on some activism stuff. I'd still never forgive him for helping to kill Lucemon.
Kouichi - Gives a sadly stupid name to "Darkness". Can't they make a Dark character who is neither mopy, evil, nor UB32-b4DA55?
Junpei - I think we might get along after I kicked him for killing my favorite Digimon.
Tomoki - Pawn him off on my annoying younger brother.
Izumi - Being the girl of the bunch, I'd slip her some date-rape drugs and use her for what the writers obviously originally intended: SEX. Why? Cause she's the fanservice character and I think she'd be moreso in real life. Also, I just happen to really hate these "I'm ever so nice!" types.

OK... *_*;
Very interesting anon, and I like your taste in girls. And I think everyone would want to hit davis at least once.
Which girl/girls are you talking about? I expressed favorable/I'd-hit-that opinions of three girls!

Note: Any opinion on attractiveness or sexiness is based on the assumption that these people have grown at least to being teenagers. I'm not a sick paedo.
But date rape drugs are okay?

Strange sense of logic you've got there.
Zephyr of Darkness Wrote:PS And I'd lock Yolei in some dungeon so Unknown couldn't hit on her.

I have a basement that would be perfect for this.

Heck, if you want me to be in charge of the kidnapping too, just say the word. Wink
Cyber Stryker Wrote:But date rape drugs are okay?

Strange sense of logic you've got there.

Whoever said they were OK? I've got to take a break from being my incessantly moral self sometimes. Besides, like I said, Izumi was made for fanservice, and by extension hentai, and by extension of that: sex.

NO, it isn't logical. I just hate peppy blonde girls, especially the physically attractive when teenager ones.