Join our server on Discord

So if you met any of the Digidestined...
Let see here...
Tai: Friends, more or less
Matt: Same as Tai
Izzy: Very good friends!
TK(02): *Goes up him* Take This! *hit TK in the face and TK goes down* Take that TA!
Davis: Same as Tai
Kari(02): Tries to get Davis and Kari together.
Yoiei: *Hit her in the face after I getting yell at from Yoiei*
Ken: Same as Tai
[Image: 34snomc.png]

[Image: DarkChibimon.png]
Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Im not shure how I would get along with any of them, just would be interesting to meet them all... shake their hand and just tell them what a great job they did...
Sora and I have quite a bit in common.. but I think I would get along with Yolei too.. because I've always been into the physical stuff like sports.. but I've also always been pretty smart as far as school stuff goes..I wouldn't call myself a genious.. but I will say that even the AP courses I took were not much challenge.. I don't know why.. maybe I just paid attention or something...

Daivs would get smacked around... Tai.. depends on which version.. Season 1 Tai would get smacked.. season 2 tai would be alright to talk to. Matt.. I don't think I would hit him, but I doubt I would get along too well with him.

T.K. is pretty cool.. reminds me of this friend I have.. Kari.. Kari reminds me a lot of my girlfriend.. so I can definately say, that I think we would get along great.

Mimi is annoying.. I tried to get along with a girl like that, and it was all I could do to keep from ripping that pink hair out one strand at a time... (yes, she even had the pink hair...)

Joe is alright, but I doubt I would get along with him.. unless it was season 2 Joe, he is much more relaxed and stuff.. Cody is too uptight..