Join our server on Discord

Beat me out of me
Quote:Do you ever not smile? I think there were only about two where you weren't smiling
Actually, I'm not smiling most of the time, but my sister wouldn't take the shot unless I was smiling.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
UnknownH Wrote:Yeah I know it was interesting to me but that's not the point. And you're probally lieing but I'd say something like that.

I ain't lying, I just have genetically weaker hormones than most people.
Ok that I belive. (And wise's picture doesn't suprise me)
i think i'v gone four times in an hour.
Veemon's Followers
Quote:i think i'v gone four times in an hour.
Whoa, I couldn't do that without a really good video, and I don't own any.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
it dosen't help when you get druged. its what happens when you make the wrong enemys.
Veemon's Followers
I so envy people who experience multiple orgasms while punching the bozo. Makes my short third leg feel insignificant. And no, I'm not going to take pills to make it grow.

*hides in the bed to punch the bozo again to get some sleep*

Oh, and Wisemon, you should try filling up a jar full of your expenditures. You might land up in some world record if you do it enough times over your lifetime. :D
My highest record was five times in an hour and a half after this really weird/kinda kinky dream I had involving a friend I was infatuated with in which she looked like an anime character. (Not any character in particular, in the dream she was in an anime style. Everyone else was normal.)
Blackout that was way too much. and Interesting sounding dream striker.
someone else did it not myself. i wouldn't take a pill if my life depended on it.
Veemon's Followers