Join our server on Discord

Beat me out of me
Between 5:15 P.M. on 8/24/05, and 5:00 P.M. on 8/25/05, I just successfully masturbated eight times in a 24 hour period, shattering my previous record. I think I could've gone ten times if I didn't have to babysit my little brother, but you have to play with the cards you're dealt. Also, keep in mind, I'm three years past my sexual prime. When I was nineteen, I used to masturbate three times per day because I had to. Anyway, there are some people and some websites I'd like to thank for helping me along the way, but you know who you are.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
Great. I suggest you take a cold bath.
Oh, and congrats, you matched my record.
I think we all are too comfortable with each other. Cause when we share something like that, we are. (althought zeph's is interesting.)
UnknownH Wrote:I think we all are too comfortable with each other. Cause when we share something like that, we are. (althought zeph's is interesting.)

Minus the part about Zeph's post being interesting, I agree. Note that my record is an astounding zero.
Yeah I know it was interesting to me but that's not the point. And you're probally lieing but I'd say something like that.
Oh, on a second thought....
Nope, my record is more important than Wise's cuz I did it in a whole day (14 hours) not counting the night or any rest.
But you know, women have a big advantage in number of orgasms, you know. Twisted
Whoa tha is impressive(and less gross because a female said it), I did know about the multiple female orgasm thing.
Not trying to set any records when I tried, but I've gotten 3 times in about an hour and a half.
Quote:Oh, on a second thought....
Nope, my record is more important than Wise's cuz I did it in a whole day (14 hours) not counting the night or any rest.
But you know, women have a big advantage in number of orgasms, you know.
Hey, I could go eight times in 14 hours too, if I were alone. Unfortunately, I had my family around, and they're kind of a distraction. I would try to beat the record again when I'm back in my dorm, but my real goal this year is to be outgoing so that I won't have to be this way.

On a side note, I feel no shame in this. In fact, here is a new picture of myself that I had taken a few days ago:
http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/baw01002/d...pg&.src=ph
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
Do you ever not smile? I think there were only about two where you weren't smiling