Join our server on Discord

I hate flamers.
Granted real incest is sick and wrong but come on, it's just a lemon. When none of the characters are real and you know no one who really exists was in anyway hurt, or pleasured depending, what's the harm? I certainly don't have a problem with anime/manga incest or the lemonization (yes I know that's not a real word) of such.
I just think it's gross; it's just a feeling.
Meh it is gross but some people don't seem to have a large problem with it.
(I have a little thing about this and why it's in anime sometimes.)
I think people with siblings tend to have more of a problem with it.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
Yep. If my brother were a sister, I would be feeling slightly nauseous whenever somebody talked about incest.
Boowie, I have two sisters, and reading incest STILL doesnt bother me. These are fictional characters we're talking about, not flesh and blood. If it bothers you so much, then dont look into it or read it or whatever. people have a right to write and draw what they would like. And dont even start a big heated argument about this either. it's just a right that people have, and it's not like they're saying for you to actually go sleep with a sibling or anything.

It's just FICTION.

Something done for entertainment value.
It only bothers me for a little bit but I try and move that thought somewhere else. But only if it's wrote or drawn well.
Meh, we have incest sitting around in DaD. Heck, it's become the tolerated norm for some people. Yes, it might be disturbing in real-life, and can be extended to other things (Random Title: "Why Cousins Shouldn't Marry"). But it won't stop people from writing such and such. And it won't stop you from hearing such and such. And it won't stop me from reading twincest fics from my friend.

*goes off to catch up on twincest reading*
If they're digimon fics I bet I know who's in them.
Well either I forgot to delete this, or the cocksucker is back. Either way it's plain fucking annoying. If you really want to see how big of an asshole this guy is then click on this link;

http://adultfan.nexcess.net/aff/review.php?set=read&no=35744

It's a flame on one of my stories. Just thought I should show you what kind of person I had/have to deal with. For the record I do have a half-brother who lives in Issiquah Washington, and I would never do anything to hurt him. I originally thought I knew who this person was, but then I looked closely at the flames and saw they all had a pattern. All about how I'm a bad person because I write these stories, I bet the jerkoff didn't even read the story.

In a previously deleted flame, he said my lemon entitled Stealth must suck because the movie sucked. Sounds like a retard doesn't he? One question to all of you authors out there, did any of you recieve such flames similar to the one above? Cause if not then I was correct in thinking he's just picking on me. Motive? I can't think of any. And as a side note I did write that season 1 T.K./Matt couple just to piss him off. It's posted on my profile page.