Join our server on Discord

I hate flamers.
As you know I post off-site on aff.net where any senile motherfucker can post any sort of review they want. I logged onto my page like I do every morning to find three humongous flames on three of my stories. They were all the same; YOU ARE THE ONLY ONE WHO FUCKING WRITES DIGIMON FANFICS!!!, If you write another one I'll stab you in your sleep! What the fuck is wrong with you?!, You are a sick child molesting monster!, Stop writing and go fuck yourself!

Now I wrote a very large statement on my page there which you are all free to read. Please tell me if you agree with it. By the way, I have a strong feeling who this flamer is but because of confidential reasons I will not release his name here. Now I know my writing is not up to ''perfect'' standards but I personally feel I do not deserve this kind of treatment. As long as you don't flame me here or anywhere else, please say what you will about my writing now and in the future. If you want to say someone's works are bad, say it in a kind sort of way. Like ''It was okay, but I feel you could have done better.''

I am also 100% against any sort of pedofilia which makes me seriously pissed off. I'm sure you all feel the same way about it as well. I also immediatly deleted every flame which I have the power to do under my account. It's not going to stop me from writing. I also plan on doing the said couple he said not to do just to annoy the piece of shit; Matt/T.K.
I'm afraid you fell straight into your flamer's intent: to anger you.

I consider there is only one appropriate way to respond to flames: mock it. You can always pointedly ignore it, but that's not really response.

Frankly, I'd be delighted if someone wasted the time to write such a flame for me, because it's such a great to entertain yourself than to write a long detailed woprd-for-word explanation of why such a statement is ridiculous.

Otherwise, I'd like to mention I've personally greatly appreciated several of your lemons (Though it's been a heck of a long time since I've browsed by affNET).
And please don't do that couple. It really is kind of sick and disgusting.
Wait a minute, what's so sick and disgusting about that couple? What makes it so different from every other YAOI couple? Is it the incest or are you against queer couples in general?
Quote:Wait a minute, what's so sick and disgusting about that couple? What makes it so different from every other YAOI couple? Is it the incest or are you against queer couples in general?
Let's see...incest, and if you're doing Season 1, which would be the only likely scenario, T.K. would be too young for an erection.

Quote:YOU ARE THE ONLY ONE WHO FUCKING WRITES DIGIMON FANFICS!!!,
You know that you're not the only lemon writer, and that's what's important. If the guy is against you in the moral sense, no level of skill in writing would compensate.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
DV85 Wrote:Wait a minute, what's so sick and disgusting about that couple? What makes it so different from every other YAOI couple? Is it the incest or are you against queer couples in general?

Mostly the incest. The gay stuff grosses me out, but you're entitled to write about it anyway. Incest, however, is morallly wrong and it is biologically justified to call it so.
Wow sounds like an annoyence so just don't pay attention to him anymore.
Some people are funny to watch act like that.
Yeah. like Anonmon.
*Insert angered but funny to watch reply here*
Heh Heh that is kind of funny.