Join our server on Discord

DaD - Past and Future (contd. above)
Quote:That why i have a GuilyScale now? Or is that meaning something else on your sig? ;P

I think it's a reference to the fact Soni got Guilmon to make the last DHZ update for him.[/quote]
..Oh.

...Wait, that means he put up my stuff? Crap, i thought he was going to email me back about it, first. >: /
Quote:That why i have a GuilyScale now? Or is that meaning something else on your sig? ;P
It means that according to Sonimon pretending to be Guilmon, all of your lemons are almost tied with one of mine, which is nothing more than one man's opinion. Personally, I think I'm better than an 8.6, but my grades don't reflect it.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
Well, the problem with Ketnar is that I know they go through HELL just to keep my site afloat since it's such a bandwidth monster. Out of sheer kindness they give me a massive monthly payment reduction because I put up a small section that advertises the virtues of their services. I'm about 99% certain that that little section hardly makes up for the monsterous resource expenditure that my site causes, though. I really don't know how they'd react to having both the DHZ AND the DaD to deal with. They might be cool with it, but they might just turn you down. The only other site I know of that I was able to find which allows this sort of content without going through some major hasltes was ebart.net I left them, though, since they started jacking the price on me without telling me first since my bandwidth wasn't too high at first. Other than ketnar and ebart, though, I don't know of any other sites who'll take this without closing it down quickly or putting you through hell to keep it up.

On another note, I'm sort of confused as to why you'd come back here to gainsay the GuilyScale when you wouldn't get in trouble for doing so on my board, Wisemon... O.o
Soni
Wisemon Wrote:
It means that according to Sonimon pretending to be Guilmon, all of your lemons are almost tied with one of mine, which is nothing more than one man's opinion. Personally, I think I'm better than an 8.6, but my grades don't reflect it.

..Do I hear a hint of bitterness in your typing? ;P
Wait so what was with the guilmon thing? Was that soni? cause it was pretty weird. (plus reo you did do all yaoi fics with that one update and wise had one het and one non-lemon so that may have helped a little.)
Oh and anon who cares where anti-wise is. He was kind of an annoying person. (What was with him being anti-wise anyway?)
UnknownH Wrote:Wait so what was with the guilmon thing? Was that soni? cause it was pretty weird. (plus reo you did do all yaoi fics with that one update and wise had one het and one non-lemon so that may have helped a little.)

If you actually LOOKED. You would also notice a couple het fics were included in my submissions as well. Anyway, we're getting off topic, here.
Quote:..Do I hear a hint of bitterness in your typing? ;P
Yes, in a sense, but it has nothing to do with my writing. 8.6, or 86%, is what I'm used to, and that's why I'm bitter. I'm an engineering student, and it's hard. I know that if I were an English major, I'd have a 4.0 GPA, but because I want a job when I graduate, I'm stuck with a 3.0.

Quote:On another note, I'm sort of confused as to why you'd come back here to gainsay the GuilyScale when you wouldn't get in trouble for doing so on my board, Wisemon... O.o
Soni
Actually, I think your grade was fair, considering your scale and your rationalization. If I didn't think it was fair, it wouldn't be in my sig.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
Wow, I'm so glad DAD came back. One day I decided to check it and it was gone and I panicked. The end of an era I thought... but happily not just yet.

jshivak Wrote:If all the pics were delted and you need some of them i used to have some from 2years ago i believe. id have to go through a bunch of cd's to find them though.. not good at records keeping.
[. . .]
oh found those pics.. its 212mb so id have to do it via instant messanger or something to get it to you or mail it if you need some of the pics if that section opens or not.

I'd like to point out that the Wayback Machine has them all.
Front Page (of most recent archive)
Art front page (older than the above link because the wayback machine hasn't indexed that far into the site yet).

As others have said, sorry to hear about the expenses. I don't have a credit card like some others but I believe I may be able to set up paypal to withdraw directly from my bank account. I'd be willing to pitch in a few bucks a month to help, I think.
I don't know if this was ever an issue or not, but maybe in the future (if there is one) it would be good to put a cap on image filesize as one of the submission restrictions. I don't know if any of the images were ridiculously huge or not (over 200-300 KB), but I'm just throwing the idea out there. Some art galleries and sites have rather large images. This may not have been one of them, though.