Join our server on Discord

DaD - Past and Future (contd. above)
Really? I must have missed that. Sorry, My fault.
I care where AntiWise is. It was fun arguing about political crap with those two constantly.

What's this DigiFantasy thing? With a disparate community do we really need a third site for the same interest?
http://www.digifantasy.com/index2.php Is the link to the Digital Fantasy site. No updates in a long time. I submitted a lemon there weeks ago and it never appeared on the site. In my opinion, contrary to what they say, it is in fact dead. The more the merrier I always say, but this site could use some work. Absolutely no offense to anyone here who's a part of it.
No, this site could use some work. I don't see why we need 3 Digimon hentai sites. Especially because the DaD and DHZ only split up because the members hated each other.
Uh, let's see what happened here.

No preference to non-multisite art posters. If they sent their work to just one site, it's cuz they're lazy, and that's their problem. Prophet? Who cares. Me not.

About Soni's grading, I don't know what are his criteria, since there were 5 minutes doodles in the same updates I entered that got the same or better grades than my pics.

And Digifantasy used to be a great site in which I used to spend half of the time in Internet, but thanks to a certain measure taken and certain person there, I go only ocasionally.
About the Digital Fantasy:

It's not that we *need* another site about the same subject. But the Digital Fantasy has been around as a small third community for a couple of years now, and we've always had a good time there. Basically a little calm spot away from all the issues and action at the DaD and DHZ. Also, although we have our roots in the digi-hentai community, we are these days open to pretty much anything. But more than anything, what we've always prided ourselves with at the DF is the excellent atmosphere there So, yes, I do believe there is a point to that page, although things have been getting a little slow lately... The lack of updates that has been mentioned will certainly have something to do with it; and I take full responsibility for that - I've been busy IRL. However, I *am* currently in the process of building up a new and improved version of the site at http://www.digifantasy.com/digifantasy, so the phase of no updates and slowness will hopefully be coming to an end in the reasonably near future.

However, that's not the point. The point is that however well the DF may or may not be doing, a lot of capacity on that server account is un-used, and may possibly be of some use to the DaD, thus my offer.
Looks like the new site is coming along quite well, and if there're no assholes hating each other I think that justifies the third page. Maybe I'll submit stuff when it's ready.
...So does anyone have anything actually USEFUL in helping the progress of returning this site back to normal instead of turning this thread into another pointless bitch-fight? Seriously. This site is now on borrowed time, and we're all squandering it instead of figuring out how to try and keep it stable.
Aloha Allz...

Since nobody touched on this idea, decided to finally register for these forums to share my infinite (if rather useless) wisdom. Combine plan A, and B... B and A together... Call it plan ABBA.
Sorry, cheap joke.

Moving the pics off-site eliminates the bandwidth use, and thus, the vast majority of the cost... anyone considered (or know of) the WWOEC?

WWOEC - Wacky World of Erotic Cartoons
http://www.wwoec.com/index2.php

Don't have a member-account there myself, but from what I've read, there is a one-time charge and then it's free from then-on. Any artist here who wants to have a picture gallery would pay the $5.00 - 7.95 USD charge, then he has his own lil space for whatever floats his boat. You could host the galllery as a list of artists, the name-links just leading to their WWOEC gallery. First, this eliminates any admin needs to manage the gallery (except to add or remove artists from the list), second, the only cost to the site opperators is the base (unavoidable) rates for running any 'ol website. Twisted

Thats just my $0.03
It is a good site and prophet already has a gallery there and it works fine.
There may be a few things to work out but I bet we could get it to work.

*Chibi prances in*
Sorry for the edit, Unknown, but I had locked this thread before posting this. ^^;

New announcement can be found at http://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/vi...php?t=4175
*Chibi prances out*