Join our server on Discord

Poll: Secret or Not?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
No one knows u like it
65.00%
26 65.00%
Everyone knows u like it
35.00%
14 35.00%
Total 40 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Do any digimon fans here keep it a secret?
No no he means voiceovers, nope there are none just the annoying BEEP BEEP BEEP
If Veemon could avoid the flame attacks then he could probally V-headbutt charmander from behind. That's simple. Now the other two forms would beat veemon. But probally not flamedramon or XV-mon.
The ones that they normally pay attension too is tame pokemon who require their masters commands to attack thus giving the speed advantage as well as suprise attack on veemon's side which could spell the end of charmander. His attacks are really hot and has one attack that good kill Veemon smiling (scary face), in all there would be 90% victory for veemon and charmander should hide in his pokeball....

Digimon are clearly better than those pokemon....

~~
lonelygabu~~
~~
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Quote:Digimon are clearly better than those pokemon....

yeh.. because when you make friends with them, they don't die from old age... :P
Hey you'd think that pikachu would have died in the third series or something if he were a mouse..

*Charmander depends on it's parents for food and all of that, I render it very weak and defenceless; and to be frank, i don't think ember would be even worth dodging :o
Hey, ash is still ten according to the show but he should be about 13 or 14 so the mouse isn't going anywhere.
Ash should be like 40 years old and have a stubt double by now....

Pokemon seems agent.....

It seems as if its one of those memories 'back in the day.'

CHARMANDER LOST!!!!Twisted

~~
lonelygabu~~
~~
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Quote:so the mouse isn't going anywhere.
aghh! my eyes, it burns!!

Quote:Hey, ash is still ten according to the show but he should be about 13 or 14
lol, at this rate, when i turn 60, I'll be having a conversation with my grandchildren, assuming i have any.. which i doubt i will. :o

Me:- "you young'ins and your silly obsessions with that pok
:shock: :shock: :arrow: What was that?

Your grandkids after the comment about Gatoman.....

Could give them nightmares...

I feel sorry for the future you.... No offensive...

~~
lonelygabu~~
~~
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
I tell whoever asks; I like Pokemon, digimon... ANIME in particular is all entertaining to me. even the heavy girlie stuff like CardCaptors Sakura.

it entertains me ^_^
I enjoy all types of anime besides several others that are really not esteticly inclined to the eye visuals...

My fondness of anime and manga and even hentai began way back in the day where I would debate on some show that looked like anime and for a while I believed until I saw true anime in its form....

I was flabbergasted and didn't know what to say but watch it in awe and amazement....

Love Anime
Love Manga
Love Hentai
LOVE GABUMON! Wink

I have fell in love with this genre and I know that it would last for ever.....

~~
lonelygabu~~
~~
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds