Join our server on Discord

Poll: Secret or Not?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
No one knows u like it
65.00%
26 65.00%
Everyone knows u like it
35.00%
14 35.00%
Total 40 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Do any digimon fans here keep it a secret?
What I mean is does any one on here, "Im sure your not 9 so im asking this", anyway do u love digimon but don't let anyone know you do. I love the show, 3rd seris was awsome, and I do like the games for console but I would never buy them. I dont tell anyone that I like digimon, to most people digimon is as gay as pokemon. The show was for little kids in the first place, but it happen to be pretty good for all of us. Just wondering.
I don't really tell anyone but I don't hide it, most of my friends know I like the stuff, they don't really care.
The sad truth is that I don't have any friends so there's no one to even tell.
If interests come up in a conversation, I don't mention Digimon. I'm a bit more vague. If I'm asked to be specific, then I might mention Digimon, but I won't mention adult fan fiction...unless I don't like somebody and I want to scare him/her away immediately. Twisted
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
well the only people that know i like it is my brother, he likes it to. My ex-girlfriend knows, she caught me, thats not the reason why we broke up she didnt care. Also my best friend know, but he loves anime and hes not a asshole hes as friendly as me so he dont care, he dont mind the show to. But i do try to keep it pretty secret, hell when it comes on i close my door, keep the volume down and change the channel when someone is near my door. People just think digimon is so gay, well it is for younger kids, but season 3 was the most serious one, and the best. I already get enough shit for watching anime anyways, that because my bro said i look at hentai all the time, and i do look at it but not often, and only the artistic shit. Oh well, they need a digimon made for the teens and young adults.
I dont keep it a secret but I wont shove it in anyones face either ... if someone asks me about it I`l show the person [if a friend] some renamon hentai and have a laugh at their reaction and if something else some tamers eps or whatever .... why hide it ?

its not important enough to shove in peoples faces yet in the same way not important enough to hide
Well you have to admit that digimon is more mature than pokemon seeing how on that show the monsters only get beat up by one another while the ones on our show delete one another. I also heard a rumor that if season 5 were to ever come to the West it would be for a more adult audience. And things that are directed towards young audiences are not always gay. Everyone in the U.S. seems to love Disney land and world which is full of kid-related material.
i hope its true, but a rumer is a rumer, a digimon for us will be pretty awsome
I'd like one with more hardcore battles, Tamers was hitting on it pretty well.
No not really I mostly said I like to watch TV and not usally name specific shows.