Join our server on Discord

Poll: Secret or Not?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
No one knows u like it
65.00%
26 65.00%
Everyone knows u like it
35.00%
14 35.00%
Total 40 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Do any digimon fans here keep it a secret?
I pretty sure Gatomon isn't in the first game. She might be playable in the second... I haven't played it yet. Gatomon is in the third, but is not playable or fightable.
Wisemon Wrote:I told a guy last night that I liked Digimon, and he said that he preferred Pokemon, because according to him, Digimon got worse, whereas Pokemon maintained the same level of crapiness in every episode.

Ah, product consistancy. That's what we all like to see in a show. Nothing like, you know, a plot line. Or character development.
Yo wisemon.... this friend of yours thinks that Pokemon is better because of same level of Crappiness???!

Digimon scored big when first released and it has no "figure" entity.

Pokemon has annoying little rat that personifies menacing yellow.

Digimon has a series of characters that change every season, the main characters and that should top out the fact that Digimon is better in every aspect.....

ALL HAIL DIGIMON and seriously, little yellow rat.... EVOLVE!!!

~~
lonelygabu~~
~~
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Quote:ALL HAIL DIGIMON and seriously, little yellow rat.... EVOLVE!!!
That's among the reasons I stopped watching Pokemon. I kept waiting for Pikachu to evolve, and then I realized that they couldn't let it happen, because then they'd have to kill him just to get him back to Pikachu.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
I wish we could somehow sabotage the cartoon and show the little yellow rat have two options, evolve or to be hung, I wonder what he'll choose....

Noose anyone???

~~
lonelygabu~~
~~
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
While season 4 wasn't all that good still, pokemon has kept the same stuff every season but atleast his other pokemon evolve. And unlike digimon, pokemon has a jailbait character on it named may. Which is a smaller reason why digimon is a better show then pokemon.
both shows have plummeted imo.

Pok
...and the belt goes toooo......

DIGIMON for best in DAD decision forum....

(Cheering of all of the fans.)

Now as we promised the death of Pikachu.....

]
[
]
[
'o'
O
' '

thank you...

~~
lonelygabu~~
~~
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
(\_/)
(ˇ.ˇ)
(('')('')
Rest in peace
Little buddy ^^
I'll say that pokemon was okay to begin with, but it gets old really fast. Maybe there was something there at the begining that was lost (besides the show never really changing). I don't think season 4 of digimon was a terrible show storywise, but what hurt it was the absence of the digimon. Yeah, pokemon stayed to it roots, but roots aren't all that interesting to look at... unless their carrots or potatoes... or something like that.