Join our server on Discord

Poll: Secret or Not?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
No one knows u like it
65.00%
26 65.00%
Everyone knows u like it
35.00%
14 35.00%
Total 40 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Do any digimon fans here keep it a secret?
Which way do I swing?

I swing....

at baseballs?
at pingpong balls?
a fly with a fly swatter?
when I dance?
my golf clubs?
tennis rackets?
a frisbee to the neighborhood dog?
at the playground?
a baby between my arms?
my legs doing a six-step?

I don't know if I "swing" any other way...

~~
lonelygabu~~
~~
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
all the evidence of me liking digimon is all here on my computer; from the desktop wallpaper to the images and stuff i write..
But in a conversation i can't exactly say "I like digimon hentai.." Even if i just said i liked digimon, one of my friends would be bound to stumble across it and eventually this site browsing my computer. Then pretty much everyone who's anyone would know.

I might stop worrying about it all-together though, friends 'should' like you for who you are, not what you like.
If they don't like it, To hell with 'em!

I love ya gatomon! xD
My friends hardly ever go on my computer... So I'm pretty safe.
Same here, and thank god they don't! Some buddies of mine know way more than they should about computers, and would know pretty quickly what i've been up to if they tried to look..
Haha i get tense when my parents get on my laptop, i have alot of... lol :oops: but its all hidden... unless someone snooped around alittle they would definalty find it >.>
I feel that way too but the only real problem is my brother in law, since he set everything up. But I clear hisrtory and keep all my *ahem* stuff on the internet. All my links like that are in my yahoo name's bookmarks.
Ohhh I didn't think about the history. Oh well. Yeah, today I actually got around to playing a copy of DW2 I bought, but it didn't work. I carried it around for a bit (I went to dinner before heading off), but no one really asked what it was. Those who saw it weren't even interested at what digimon were.
When people begin to notice that a whole 5GB of ram is taken for a special folder.... People wonder and thank god its password locked....

~~
lonelygabu~~
~~
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
how do you take 5gig of ram for a folder? Ram is used to boost performance in gaming and stuff like that '.'`

I've only got gamecube, so i never got to play DW1/2 (they're the only ones i think gatomon might be in ;)

I've been trying to find them on torrent but no luck :(

Gabumonfurry
Quote:Haha i get tense when my parents get on my laptop, i have alot of... but its all hidden... unless someone snooped around alittle they would definalty find it

don't know what you mean by hidden, but if you right click a file and select hidden, then at the top click tools>folder options>view 'tab'> Under hidden files and folders you can choose what you want to be visible and what not..

but if you're into this sort of stuff i guess you guys would already know how to do all that stuff. ^^
I told a guy last night that I liked Digimon, and he said that he preferred Pokemon, because according to him, Digimon got worse, whereas Pokemon maintained the same level of crappiness in every episode.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against