Join our server on Discord

Poll: Secret or Not?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
No one knows u like it
65.00%
26 65.00%
Everyone knows u like it
35.00%
14 35.00%
Total 40 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Do any digimon fans here keep it a secret?
I just found out tonight that my girlfriend used to watch Digimon back in the day. I was like "What, really?!?!"

She didn't remember much of it, though. Oh well...
I wish I could have a girlfriend :cry: but I am single now and it would be fun to talk about it while you could be thinking of other things.... :D Wink Anyway it would be hard to talk about it anyway to other people because they think what I do is kind of wierd except for those who already have an intrest.

For now I walk the lonely path of red and black wall grafittied listening to the corridors of emptyness that lies ahead....

its... its... silence...

~~
lonelygabu~~
~~
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
I myself am proud to have something I can hold dear, beside the point, Digimon remind me of younger days, pure days before so much trouble, they are so much more meaningful to me than most of life's little pleasures and they show a side of humanity that so many people forgot, I do not mind to shout out that I love Digimon and I don't care who says what, in the words of my father, "Don't ever let people run your life unless they pay your bills", eveyone's entitled to have their opinion and like what they like, if people tell you otherwise, walk away and contiune doing what you're doing

In addition, I really hate lables! Don't let yourself be labled by others or you lose the only shred of power you own in this world, and my father who is 42 years of age loves Disney and owns every movie, every plate, every pillow, and everything that Disney possibly made, so never be scared to say what you enjoy or you become a hermit crab, and you should know my policy on hermit crabs!

There are worse things to admit than liking Digimon, like being a masacist or emo/gothic people, they let lables swarm them and turn to cutting themselves, and if they do like Digimon (the em/gothic people) they can find love in Myotismon, there is really somehting for everyone ot love in Digimon, religous people have something, the goths/emo, sports fans, etc.
I don't need to keep it a secret.
There's no one around here for me to tell it to.
Another "ism" that I created but every since the day I fell in love with the world of digimon and especially Gabumon, the world teetered in a new direction. I've meant new friends on online as well as in malls and comic book stores.

Its fun to find people that are like you how don't prejudge you on what you like but this world is run by fear and a side order of ignorance. I no longer keep digimon a secret because it runs through me and is a part of my blood. Digimon is better that throwing myself off a 20-story building or any mutant gas that could sufficate me. I guess let's have fun and yell it at the top of my lungs. (Opens window until people see me from the street yelling that I love digimon and Gabumon. They all turn toward the window bewildered and return to their normal lives.) If they don't care, why should I...

secretism.... ism...

~~
lonelygabu~~
~~
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
my point exactly.
they just dont care.
Don't you hate butts.... :oops: I mean butt(thinking about Gabumon...) Damn

Don't you hate buts?

Understandable that they don't care but as soon as they find out they will use it aginst you....

(anomonous hand hands me a yellow envelope in it are interesting provocative pictures of me and Gabumon.)

No they'll never use that against us....

(Walks away and comes back to type something quickly before negotiating a deal for the photos.)

H.E.L.P. ME... (softly) :cry: please....

~~
lonelygabu~~
~~
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Consider the pictures taken back and possibly destroyed if you want.
UnknownH runs behind the anominous hand and tackels the blackmailer....Um... (Hearing noises of pain and UnknownH inflecting them and comes out from behind the couch with a cut on his forhead) Not allowing him to call his boss and reproduce massive copies.

UnknownH: Considered them destroyed.... (takes out zippo thus burning envelope)

lonelygabu: Thanks :shock: um,,, UnknownH and thanks for the help....(looks at unknownh's wound) UnknownH, you're bleeding from your forehead... What did he do to you?

UnknownH: (presses his fingers against his brow and looking at his hand filled with heroic blood) Oh... that blood :oops: um... Its just a scratch lonelygabu...

lonelygabu: (rips a piece of his coat off and applies it to the wound) Hold on one second.... Let me fix it up for you.... (makes a turnicate with remaning cloth around his forehead thus successfully stop the blood)

UnknownH: Its a mere flesh wound.... Are you Ok?....

lonelygabu: Im Ok thank you! (looks once and hugs unknownH tightly and unknownH looks on stunned) You were brave, thank you

UnknownH: ( :oops: ) um... your welcome.... ....

~~
lonelygabu~~
~~
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
You know, after being hugged by a guy that might be how I'd act. But you didn't have to thank me.
(just remember, I only swing one way and it's not that one.)