Join our server on Discord

Poll: Secret or Not?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
No one knows u like it
65.00%
26 65.00%
Everyone knows u like it
35.00%
14 35.00%
Total 40 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Do any digimon fans here keep it a secret?
I like that... Kinda obssesed. I like Renamon myself, but not much for Rika.

No offense, but I find being called a Digimon fanboy a little unsettilling, Anonmon. Most of the ones that I've seen get called ussually put their favorites WAY over anything else despite certain arguments. That is why I don't always make mention Renamon being my Favorite Digimon...

But... I don't think you mean it like that... and even then I'm respectful of other people's choices.

Just no one put together that I said I love digimon and Renamon was my favorite.
Heh, well someone finally mentioned me using Renamon as an Avator in facebook (a college message board). THough that was not thier direct question... they half asked if I was on and realized I was. (We coincedentally added each other a few hours ago. I set the record straight with him (not a pokemon), and that I still had a liking for it obviously. So maybe most people I don't mind telling them if they ask, but not those people who I tell next to nothing to (for obvious reasons). I've been on there since the fourth of september, but only a few people actually know I'm on.(under thirty) My brother doesn't count since he vaguely knows about my intrest.
1. It was hyperbole.
2. I consider worrying about how interested you are a sign of fanboy/girlism.
3. Just don't tell anyone you're into Digimon HENTAI. That'll get wierd looks...
Okay, I was just making sure. Yeah, I know better not to tell anyone. I'll get more then weird looks where I am though. I'll end up getting beaten down with the Bible... Leviticus in particular. As far as being a fanboy I say Digimon is better then Pokemon, and you can't convince me otherwise. But if someone likes some other thing and never really liked Digimon I'll be fine with that. As long as they don't insult Digimon.
I mean I really don't tell anyone that doesn't know me personally but those that are really close actually do know and the rather talk about. (Yeah I got about three of my friends into digimon, digimon hentai, yiff, etc :D.)

I mean to talk about that or even the fact that you're a furryor like digimon in a different manner and you will not only get the looks but rather the silence that could feel as if time is going by so slow that they will most likely walk away from you out of fear.
:cry:
DIGIMON IS WAY BETTER THAN POKEMON :) ... because it takes more skill to train a digimon because not like in pokemon you have several to choose from and thus the other pokemon will be doing no training what so ever. I MEAN WHAT"S UP WITH THAT YELLOW RAT ANYWAY Twisted , any person wants to see it get crushed under a semi or finally evolve. At least Digimon has different layers of complexity that makes it fun to watch and yifflicious...

Yeah... D..i..g..i..m..o..n rule!!!! Wink

~~
lonelygabu~~
~~
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
When reminicing old children's programmes with my friends, Pokemon inevitably comes up. I always say that Digimon was better, though I didn't realise at the time. I don't think I could appreciate the philosophy or ethics behind it at the time. Besides, I only really got into series two. I just kept missing series one, except for the part when they all went back to Tokyo to face Miyotismon. I saw all of that. It was fantastic. However, my friends certainly don't know i'm into this sort of thing, except for two, who I asked to proof read the clean parts of my stories (the disclaimers).
I've never cared what people think of me so when anyone asked what shows I like I say flat out digimon, and I don't worry about my friend making fun of me since he's an even bigger fan than me (I wouldn't be surprised if he's on this forum or site).
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Those odd eyeballs catch you with toxic red crosshairs and snipe every inch of dignity out of you with harsh words and ominous titles and making you seem that you are not human anymore....

ITS FREAKING Me OUT!!! (hides in the corner singing softly to himself):cry: "Everything issss OK! Everything will be all right... Everything is full of lies and nothing is something I want...It's ferakin' me out, Its freakin' me out, and I do care!"( chorus in one of my songs.)

IT HURTS!!!!!

:cry: whimpers...

~~
lonelygabu~~
~~
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
I'm freaking out man.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
whimper.... whimper...

(Getting out of the corner still with tears running down my face.)

:cry: I'm not going to freak out.... but they call me a freak now and how can I freak out if I'm already a freak?

(runs back in the corner afraid and still Freakin' out)

They, those people who make fun of the way we live ARE BIG MEANIES!!!!

:cry: um... this is not helping...

:? Atleast everyone understands me here... ...
* o
>
/----\

~~
lonelygabu~~
~~
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds