Join our server on Discord

Poll: Secret or Not?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
No one knows u like it
65.00%
26 65.00%
Everyone knows u like it
35.00%
14 35.00%
Total 40 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Do any digimon fans here keep it a secret?
Oh no that's not out there, that's just fine. I like it when new members post interestingly.
No one knows I wach digimon I newer talk about it my friends laugh at it from time to time so I keep it a secret

fastford_rebel so how old are you, I think my age is too mature for the stuff but I still like it for some reason
BlackPhoenix I'm 15. Which aint that bad I guess, it's just weird to some people that I love anime but Im not like goth or geek looking. Im like hard rocker/redneck...u people never thought you would think a person like me would love anime, huh.
BlackPhoenix I'm 15. Which aint that bad I guess, it's just weird to some people that I love anime but Im not like goth or geek looking. Im like hard rocker/redneck...u people never thought you would think a person like me would love anime, huh.
Im no geek too, thats why I keep it a secret becouse I hang with people who dont even talk about the tuff and make fun of it from time to time.
Around here we have our own clique of anime people that I used to hang out with (because they aren't just anime fans and they don't attempt to speak Japanese), and I still don't tell them I like Digimon! I did mention it in passing once, relating to that new Pokemon movie they came out with. I swear that thing's villian is ripped off from the D-Reaper.
No one asks, so I never have to tell. It's the way it's always been.
Strangely enough, I rather admit it to strangers than people I know in real-life. Meh, go figure.
Well admiting it here is rather easy since we're the majority here, but another reason why I don't say it is because my intrest is on the extreme. Heck, that is why I am here. But liking a cartoon is okay and accepted, but I'm a bit paranoid at HOW much I... love digimon. I just don't want to risk having to tell the truth. (or risk having to lie cause that would be even worse.)
Ah! You're an obsessive Digimon fanboy! Welcome to the club...
Ditto, sorta.
I'm kinda obsessed, mainly with Renamon and Rika.
I think that's because I like a girl that can over-power me, or at least kick my ass. They both so cool.