Join our server on Discord

Poll: Secret or Not?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
No one knows u like it
65.00%
26 65.00%
Everyone knows u like it
35.00%
14 35.00%
Total 40 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Do any digimon fans here keep it a secret?
I don't tell anyone straight out, but I will admit it if asked. Thing is it's not like too many people talk about it.
*hem-hem* What Season 5? There is none as of yet.

And I've never told a soul. However, I do sometimes mention it in passing, as comparing the creature evolutions in Spore to those in Pokemon, Digimon, Monster Ranchers.
I don't hide it, since I already found out that people who always deny to know Digimon have a tendency to be well informed about it, and they even know the basic mons in the battle at least. Sure I won't grab a megaphon and shout it out in the world, but I don't have problems to tell that.
haha, i got no probly listing it on my intrestris... damn i dont knwo how to spell that ...... interestis. dunno. anycase i dont have many friends and most of em i've known since 6th when it came out so they watched it not anymore but owell.

also i yelled it in a mall one not with a megaphone though. it twas a dare worth cash prizes heh
Win @ malldare.

I am usually pretty hush hush about Digimon because of the stigma, although lately I've told all my friends about it randomly. It's fun. They don't mind, at least 3 of them agree with me that it's cool and a 4th is on the fence about it.
I've always felt like a loser for liking Digimon so much, but the forums are a good remedy for that, not to mention the fact that I'm generally a loser anyway. If anyone knows about my absolute enjoyment of the show, then I have slipped up, because I haven't told a soul. Probably never will. Great topic, though. Like being able to come out of the closet without actually doing it.
There are no losers. "Loser" is a branding attached to a person from the outside, but only we decide what and who we are.
I openly admit to people that I like Digimon, and most are cool with it.
It's when my mind wanders to places of perversion with Renamon that they want me to shut up.
Well here we only ask you to if you do it way too much.
I that case, no, not yet anyway.
I mean, my Renamon obsession goes as far as me speding several hours trying to make her on a wrestling game, but aside from that, I'm not too out there when it comes to her.