Join our server on Discord

Poll: Secret or Not?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
No one knows u like it
65.00%
26 65.00%
Everyone knows u like it
35.00%
14 35.00%
Total 40 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Do any digimon fans here keep it a secret?
That's only because I'm a sarcastic person and I know the board.
We don't have many girls and some of the posters still like renamon a lot.
Nope! Nobody knows! Digimon isn't that big around here, and I don't have that many people to talk to about it!
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
I couldnt keep it a secret if I wanted to. Which of course, I don't.. I've made some good friends by talking about digimon. My first girlfriend was the one who showed me this site.. That was a fun day.
The OCA
That's a nice story. Nice post too.
geez, this topic is old, but i would've found it after sometime...so yeah if i had to admit i watch it i would...but if i had to admit i write about it..i'll leave the lemony parts out and just mention fiction...but if ihad to admit everything...then yeah i would try to keep it to a low level.
The Reclaimer Wrote:I don't really tell anyone but I don't hide it, most of my friends know I like the stuff, they don't really care.

same here.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
This topic isn't old. Not like some topics that get brought back up.
I keep my love for digimon a secret. It's one thing to say your a fan of Bleach, but digimon seems to be another. Of course maybe it doesn't really matter. I mean my friend said he's a big fan of card captor sakura, so maybe it is not a bad thing. Of course I will still keep this site hidden from my friends.