Join our server on Discord

my little side
As long as they don't bother them, people should have no right to judge others. What's normal? Society comes and tell us what's normal, and what not. And what's normal today, can be considered abnormal tomorrow or viceversa. Just to put sth I just put, me being a woman with flowing hair is normal here but it would mean me being a bitch in a Muslim society. So who's the 'normal'?
Look for people who won't ask you to accord to some arbitrary rules that change any minute to become acceptable.
There is another thing I do with my fur status, I am also a story maker aswell as a roleplayer, I am now writing a christmas story that include other babyfurs, aswell as doing a story with a 27 year-old fur that can not hear. One thing is it about furs are they are easy to write because there are many different species from domistic animals to dragons, dinosaurs and Unicorns.
I like to hang around at home with a pink fur robe.
Cool but cydaquill the main thing about not getting picked on is not telling people the things that would make you a prime target for that. Like that babyfur thing you like. Easy thing to make fun of so no one is supposed to know things like that. Heck, only one guy knew I looked at H before and he never did talk as long as I didn't embarrass him. So don't tell anyone and you can stop a lot of the mocking and name calling.
I did not tell that person, he knew that of what I do when I took my computer in the shop to be repaired. I did nopt erase all the pictures off the computer.
Yeah that might cause a problem.
Funny. If the guy repairs computers for a living, and goes through people's files, I'd bet that he'd seen way weirder shit than babyfur.

Hell, that would be downright quaint next to, say, snuff.
So true. There are way worse to find then that.
Well overall I say don't let it bother... granted you probably do need some time rant it off and that's probably why you're here. I do agree the guy poking at some of the files is wierd unless they were in a rather open spot.
It did not bother me because it give me more friends then what I ever thought I had. Before I became a fur, I had no cofidence, but after becoming a fur, my cofidence went straight to the roof, and there is always conferences that furs and babyfurs can go to. I just am happy that I am a fur and I wish that there is more furs then cursedhand and me.