Join our server on Discord

my little side
A person called me a freak at work because of what me is and who I am. OK, I am not perfect. I am acting like any other babyfur/babypokedigi that there is. It is not my fault that I was born or love anime. I might be a freak for some people, but they don't know who I am inside my heart or what is going on with me and my true furiends. I might be weird that I am a babyfur, but it might not be weird in my eyes.
"Beauty is in the eye of the beholder" as it is put.

Like what you like,
Live how you live,
Like what you live,
Live what you like.
(That came out cool :D )
Basically, do what you want, don't let others change you.

People gravitate towards other people like them, and shunt those who deviate from their norm...it's not cool that people rip on people though, we're all different, but I think I have a solution for you...kick him in the balls and tell him to bite it. Twisted
According to society, you are. Is it a bad thing?
Will you shut the fuck up already?
Well, frankly, what we do here ISN'T normal. And neither is half the shit that goes on in other sites like this. And, sorry, babyfur inclusive.

Yeah, those people don't know what goes on in your heart, or mind, but they don't care, either. They're going to make that judgement whenever they see something wildly unfamilar. Chances are that they're not going to give a shit what you're like as a person.

But, you know, you really shouldn't give a shit either. Fuck 'em. Not everybody is going to understand you, and you're not going to understand everybody. Just make what freinds you can, screw those who you can't and get on with life.

But...still, I wouldn't go flaunting that babyfur thing around at work. That is pretty eyebrow-raising. If people spot the outstanding peculiarities at first, chances are they're going to be less inclined to get to know the real you. Me, I don't go flaunting around my bizzare habits either.
I am what I am is because of what happen to me in the past, at school with teachers calling me a retard, and kids picking on me, at home with kids picking on me and at Sunaday School where in my old class, it is like school. I moved down south for piece and quiet. The only reason that they pick on me when I was little is that they think that because I went to LD classes, I am a easy target. So I am a easy target adn now I am a fur.
Are you flamboyant about it?

Besides, who would want to be friends with most people?
I have friends, my fur friends. I keep them close to me. I have a question to you Anti, what do you think a fur is, A fur is a creature that can be any animal with human charactoristics. A fur do not need to be a mammal either, it can be a scalie, and even a cartoon charactor, aka Scooby Doo or Bugs Bunny. Even some digimon are consider furs.
I know what an anthropomorphic animal is (it's what they were originally called before "Furry" caught on)
As long as they don't bother them, people should have no right to judge others. What's normal? Society comes and tell us what's normal, and what not. And what's normal today, can be considered abnormal tomorrow or viceversa. Just to put sth I just put, me being a woman with flowing hair is normal here but it would mean me being a bitch in a Muslim society. So who's the 'normal'?
Look for people who won't ask you to accord to some arbitrary rules that change any minute to become acceptable.