Join our server on Discord

Mine is yours and yours is mine, in your honor...
Quote:Hmm, worried or excited? Decisions, decisions.
.....I think you should be both. (Sheesh, I keep throwing darts at guys like this...)
That comment hurt more than I care to admit.

You know when the last time I flirted with anyone was? 1999 and that almost ended with me getting a broken nose because apparently not only did she have a boyfriend, but the guy thought he was Moose from the Archie comics.

I
Quote:That comment hurt more than I care to admit.
Sorry about that *takes out darts fromCS's cheek*

Quote:You know when the last time I flirted with anyone was? 1999 and that almost ended with me getting a broken nose because apparently not only did she have a boyfriend, but the guy thought he was Moose from the Archie comics.
I'm pretty used to flirt with guys here, but I'd need to put things in order with a certain person now.
[quote]I
Out of practice flirting I mean. I haven't done more than the noncommital smile across the room since 1999. Its times like this when I really miss my high school friends, I may have been the group teddy bear but at least I got to be around some members of the opposite sex that I'm not related to.

Anyway, All's forgiven. :)
a digiartistsdomain orgy yesh indeed I think the male to female ration is a bit to ... off for that if correct there used to be a time when it was a lot more equal but meh .. btw wisemon .... happy birthday ^^ [albeit belated]
Ahh, don't worry about it *pats CS' head* I love flirting outrageously here, especially cuz I don't do it out there. But, like I told you, I need to clarify my relationship with sb before I keep at it.
Elvarien: Hmmm, look, I bet I can take at least 4 guys (2 each time) or maybe 6, and there aren't many more regular male members.... But of course, you can count out Wise and CS, that I bet they're willing to participate in an orgy, but they don't like me *fakes an offended look and folds arms*
Quote:But of course, you can count out Wise and CS, that I bet they're willing to participate in an orgy, but they don't like me *fakes an offended look and folds arms*
I like you as a friend. You've got a great (what I consider great) attitude.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
Quote:Quote:
But of course, you can count out Wise and CS, that I bet they're willing to participate in an orgy, but they don't like me *fakes an offended look and folds arms*

I like you as a friend. You've got a great (what I consider great) attitude.

Same here.

Actually it's the other way around. I do like you, but I wouldn't participate in an orgy. Besides things would get waaaay to awkward.
It takes a while for Foo Fighters songs to grow on me, but since Jon Stewart just gave the album a good review on The Daily Show (no compensation, that's how much he likes it), I'll give my song by song review.

In Your Honor: 8/10, Intro is too long, otherwise great.
No Way Back: 9.5/10, Second best song on the CD.
Best of You: 8.5/10, The first single, some clever lyrics, but a little annoying.
DOA: 9.5/10, Great song with a great message, we all die.
Hell: 8/10, Too short.
The Last Song: 7/10, Filler, and not the last song on the album.
Free Me: 5/10, Piece of crap, a shame that it has the same title as one of Velvet Revolver's best songs.
Resolve: 9/10, Another Foo song with "Hand me down." The others are "Good Grief" and "Fraternity."
The Deepest Blues Are Black: 8.5/10, "Floaty" intro.
End Over End: 10/10, Easily the best song on the album.

The acoustic disc isn't even worth reviewing. "Friend of a Friend" is the only really good track. Important note: as mentioned, this CD is copy protected, so there are all sorts of saving and loading delays. They're tiny, but they add up. It really is a good CD, so I'm tempted to take back the "sellout" thing, but the copy protection, I can't get over that.

Free full live concert:
http://guide.real.com/foofighters?pcode=....0.12.1040

"It's time like these...you bust a fuckin' string!...It's times like these you get a fresh guitar."
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
mwh track "read stalk" down some old female forum goers and we gots us an orgy meh after watching all that hentai and reading all those lemons and spending time on the #dad room on irc somehow an orgy isnt an orgy without the occasional random explosions misuses of foodgroups and edibles gender confused chibi anthro`s and ofcourse ... tentacles