Join our server on Discord

Mine is yours and yours is mine, in your honor...
That post, like the idea, is very strange.
UnknownH Wrote:That post, like the idea, is very strange.

strange ?
o.O what did I leave out ? surely you jest
^.^ V
Quote:strange ?
o.O what did I leave out ?
How it relates to the new Foo Fighters album, or my birthday.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
ofcourse it relates what other background music is there but a new foofighter album ? ^.^ V
That's topic mutation for you.
UnknownH Wrote:That's topic mutation for you.

agreed
Well, it's quite late, but happy birthday Wise. For the past monthh, I haven't even been able to reach the site, and before that I was a WoW junkie...

Anyway, congrats on the 22. I'm also 22 and (as you mentioned many of us likely are) a virgin. I'm not ashamed, but I wouldn't complain about some action, even with somebody I don't want to spend 'forever' with, at this point. If we organized an orgy and I could make it, I'd certainly try to gt there. Of course, I'd still want to be sure I'm not risking any STDs at it...

Anyhow, I'm checking it out, and it's $17.99 on the iTunes Music Store. I don't know how much it costs in a store, as I rarely buy any CDs anyhow thanks to a general lack of enjoyment of most contemporary music (mostly because I only listen to what I have, and not the radio to sample new things). I only have one Foo Fighters song in my library, and it's a bad file (back from the old Napster days) that's shorter than the actul track. Most of my files are good, but a few got cut off before they finished at some point on someone's machine...

Well, I'm a bit of an iTunes lover since it keeps track of all my music, lets me set up an equalizer on each piece, and gives me a lo of freedom. And if you buy the tracks from the ITMS, you can burn a CD without all the copy-protection that will still show up exactly like the regular Audio CD (unless it's a hybrid Audio/Data CD). Just a thought on it.
Well, I thought I'd be the first one back posting, but I had to work all day, and then I needed a four hour nap, oh well.

Quote:Anyway, congrats on the 22. I'm also 22 and (as you mentioned many of us likely are) a virgin. I'm not ashamed, but I wouldn't complain about some action, even with somebody I don't want to spend 'forever' with, at this point.
I'd say I feel that way a lot of the time, but the perfectionist in me...

Quote:Anyhow, I'm checking it out, and it's $17.99 on the iTunes Music Store. I don't know how much it costs in a store, as I rarely buy any CDs
:shock: $17.99?! Save your money. I paid $9.99 at Best Buy when it first came out, though that is probably the best possible deal I could've gotten at the time, Amazon's Z-stores can still beat $17.99. If you're going to buy iTunes, just get Disc 1, because like I said, the acoustic album is worthless. That alone will make it $9.99. I also just got the "Best of You" single, which includes "FFL," "Kiss the Bottle," and an interview with Dave. He talks about the guests on his album. The interview is stupid, and the B-Sides aren't all that great. I suggest this "Times Like These" single, not for "Times Like These," but for "Normal," "Learn To Fly (Live)," and an interview about Japanese grunge.
http:// http://www.amazon.com/exec/obido...ce&s=music
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
Quote:Quote:
But of course, you can count out Wise and CS, that I bet they're willing to participate in an orgy, but they don't like me *fakes an offended look and folds arms*

I like you as a friend. You've got a great (what I consider great) attitude.

Same here.

Actually it's the other way around. I do like you, but I wouldn't participate in an orgy. Besides things would get waaaay to awkward.

Awww, I was just kidding. But I'm glad Wise considers me as a friend and thinks so highly of me, and that Cyber Stryker likes me :D *hugs both*.
Yeah, someone that reached his/her twenties virgin is not orgy material in the least.but I did want to tease you a little