Join our server on Discord

Tamer Couples
Quote:Takato had a dream early in the season. About who? Rika.
Called her his "dream girl".
What kind of dream was it? She was doing her Tamer business in that dream. She didn't even notice Takato. That's your foreshadowing.

Quote:yeah that puzzled me too,MAYbe he will couple with both of them!i mean its not as if they hate each other is it?
The show's over. There's no "maybe."
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
well what about lemons?(they carry the show on)
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
[quote="Wisemon"][quote]Takato had a dream early in the season. About who? Rika.
Called her his "dream girl".
What kind of dream was it? She was doing her Tamer business in that dream. She didn't even notice Takato. That's your foreshadowing.[/quote]

That didn't sound very wise, Wisemon. The point was the he had a dream involving Rika, and in the first/second episode, seemed really interested in who she was and why she was in his dream.

Since in this movie (i haven't acctually seen but keep hearing about) there is some interest between Takato and Rika, one would have to assume that my foreshadowing has some merit.
Renamon's Army
Quote:Since in this movie (i haven't acctually seen but keep hearing about) there is some interest between Takato and Rika, one would have to assume that my foreshadowing has some merit.
Maybe you should watch the movie. I don't mean to spoil it, but Takato and Rika's "moment" isn't much more than Rika singing as she tries to hit Takato with a wrench. Takato saves her from falling off the train, but there's not a whole lot of gratitude. At the end of the movie, Rika threatens to beat Takato up again for blabbing about her singing. That's pretty much the extent of their relationship throughout the series. Rika considers Takato to be immature, and whether or not she's right, her opinion of Takato doesn't really change.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
Renamon_S3 Wrote:Takato had a dream early in the season. About who? Rika. Called her his "dream girl".
Was it really a dream? I'm meaing Takato himself was suspicious it was something else since he said he could feel the rain, but what else really was there to call to call the experince and to call Rika?
Nothing against SomeBoy/Rika fanatics but... I keep thinking Renamon/Rika... jeezuz... Renamon is the only one she would open up to like that... seriously.
hmm...wellll, you could put those two together in a lemon and post it.
Wisemon Wrote:Maybe you should watch the movie. I don't mean to spoil it, but Takato and Rika's "moment" isn't much more than Rika singing as she tries to hit Takato with a wrench. Takato saves her from falling off the train, but there's not a whole lot of gratitude. At the end of the movie, Rika threatens to beat Takato up again for blabbing about her singing. That's pretty much the extent of their relationship throughout the series. Rika considers Takato to be immature, and whether or not she's right, her opinion of Takato doesn't really change.

Bah, maybe you're right. I should probably watch the movie before making my opinions.
Renamon's Army
hmm what should i post that isn't spam.........erm.............
oh yeah remember the alice girl that was with dobermon when he allowed guilmon,terriermon and renamon to biomerge?
who would be her love? :?
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
If she was actually alive. I've seen dobermon and kenta paired with her but kenta was sort of one sided and homone driven. It's a long story.
(I actually mean it's a story and it has a bunch of chapters.)