Join our server on Discord

Tamer Couples
wait what happen in the movie between takato and rika? I though jeri and takato would date, i mean look at the end of season 3. Didnt rika change her ways at the end, she became nicer, she had the attitude of a goth before, surprised she didnt look like one, or did the dubbers do that. I do think henry would be a better match, but they do say oppisites attract.
That movie just confused people. From what I saw it looked like Takato loved Rika allalong. Could it be the producer mistake maybe Lee should have been vith Rika on that Train? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :?
No mistake, they've made a career out of ignoring evidence and logic when deciding on how couples end up, if there is a coupling. In a Beckett's Digimon Magazine interview, before the end of the first season, O'Malley said she was led to believe that the couples would be Tai and Sora and Joe and Mimi. Takato and Jeri was the most evidenced couple of them all, but apparently, no such luck. I think they do it to make it more realistic, because the tides of love turn unexpectedly, or some shit like that.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
so the tide of love turned and Rika fals in love vith Takato :roll:
Meh sometimes those decisions just don't make sense. So just don't try to figure out why and it'll be better.
Yeah its proubably for the best
as said by devil flanders ' its always the person you least expect isn't it?'
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Chew on this...

Takato had a dream early in the season. About who? Rika.
Called her his "dream girl".

Forshadowing. I saw it comming, yet I havent seen the movie.
Renamon's Army
yeah that puzzled me too,MAYbe he will couple with both of them!i mean its not as if they hate each other is it?
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
uhh, when did all this happen? I don't think I seen that one with takato and rika. but to get on subject:

takato/jeri
rika/henry