Join our server on Discord

Of Course You Know This Means War
Quote:Like Wisemon said, I must be part of the "dark side" for seeing things differently.
No, you're part of the Dark Side because you support those who lust for absolute power.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
Why do I even bother to argue? You guys try to demonize anyone who disagree.

UnknownH, how am I being an ass?

Wisemon, how am I supporting anyone who wants to get abosolute power?
Quote:Wisemon, how am I supporting anyone who wants to get abosolute power?
Politically, the first step towards allowing it is deregulation, which, by no coincidence, is the first step in your plan for the country.
I know that you saw me.
Mostly somethings you say. That's how.
Quote:Politically, the first step towards allowing it is deregulation, which, by no coincidence, is the first step in your plan for the country.

Maybe I think I can't get a libertarian society, since the Keynesians now run America.

Quote:Mostly somethings you say. That's how.

...Like?
Quote:Maybe I think I can't get a libertarian society
I sure as hell hope not.
I know that you saw me.
It's not because it would be a bad thing, but (mainly government) education has instilled in us a sense that the government can solve everything. There is no talk of the evils of the US government, the dangers of it's expansion etc. Our society will lose itself to the ever-expanding government
Fine, you want to be the one to tell the Pentagon you don't appreciate their database? Go ahead, go right up to their front door, and tell them off.
I know that you saw me.
Are you grouping me with conspiracy theorists?

By the way, did you recently hear about a Supreme Court ruling about local governments taking away private property for company use?
Quote:By the way, did you recently hear about a Supreme Court ruling about local governments taking away private property for company use?
That sounds like a good law. If employers have their workers on their property, they can get them to do household chores instead of company work, which isn't what they were hired for.
I know that you saw me.