Join our server on Discord

Of Course You Know This Means War
Quote:Don't forget, no fantasy games either. Or war games in general. War is bad, we shouldn't be playing it in games. It would be disrespectful.

Oh, wait, I've pretty much gotten rid of 80% of all games.
Okay at this point you're just being an ass for the hell of it. If you had bothered to read the first few posts before shooting your mouth off I said games based on historical tragedies which has nothing to do with elaborating on myths, sci fi or anything that didn't actually happen. Try paying attention for a change.

Quote:When have I ever done anything mean to him?
Look this isn't my battle to fight, it's Wise's. I've said my piece and you know how I feel about it so I'm gonna be the bigger man and drop it.
Before we drop it I have to add this one thing; 80%? That's bullcrap. Thank you.
Fantasy games are based mostly of of medieval stories. Medieval war was horrible and kids are getting the wrong idea by playing it. Especially in games like Age of Empires of Medieval Total War. War is not play, we can't let little Johhnny slaughter orcs because it's a representation of Medieval warfare. It's a slippery slope that you're taking.

At least history games have the potential to teach us (while still being fun). Play Europa Universalis 2. I guaruntee you'll learn something. Hell, Call Of Duty sparked my interest in WWI and II.

By the way, do you realize how arrogant it is to think thst you can speak for someone and automatically "know" his feelings on the subject, that he must be offended because you would be in the same situation? Tell me, has Wisemon expressed the feelings you say I must have caused him to have to you? Maybe hinted at it?
Quote:Fantasy games are based mostly of of medieval stories. Medieval war was horrible and kids are getting the wrong idea by playing it. Especially in games like Age of Empires of Medieval Total War. War is not play, we can't let little Johhnny slaughter orcs because it's a representation of Medieval warfare. It's a slippery slope that you're taking.
Orc, elves, fairies and whatnot aren
The Anti-Wisemon Wrote:By the way, do you realize how arrogant it is to think thst you can speak for someone and automatically "know" his feelings on the subject, that he must be offended because you would be in the same situation? Tell me, has Wisemon expressed the feelings you say I must have caused him to have to you? Maybe hinted at it?

What the heck did you just say? I don't speak for him or anyone he can easily speak for himself and so can I. I try not to get into the arguements you two have because you have no thoughts at all but I have to say something about this because this is one thing I debate about.
Now next time how bout you think before you type then you might have an argument.
:roll: Fine, I'll speak for myself. I think I've said this before, but I don't have a problem with "The Anti-Wisemon." The name implies that I'm the original, and that I'm the good one. I think the previously mentioned Spider-Man and Venom analogy sums it up.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
The difference being that Venom actually had a shot at beating Spiderman. (Edited because the other comment was way out of line.)

In any case Wise, again if what I said pissed you off I'm sorry. I never even meant to imply that I spoke for anyone let alone said so.

Apparently according to some people I
That pretty much sums it up perfectly striker.
Quote:What if someone made a game where you play as a person trying to escape from the World Trade Center after the planes crashed into them?

Sadly I think there was some talk about doing a game like that. I think the people were wanting to invent a new genre called "Reality Gaming" or something like that. I read it on Gamespot. The idiots were wanting to include disasters like Titanic and 911. And then I also heard of a game be made where you play as JFK's assassin. In any case the two things I mentioned, WWII games etc. are all wrong.
[quote]You