Join our server on Discord

Of Course You Know This Means War
Nobody should ever admire Hitler, he was a lunatic and so is Bush enough said.
Quote:Well, when you put it that way, anybody who believes what you believe admires Hitler in some way, which still makes it as detestable as it sounds.

Was the sarcasm lost on you? Really, I am almopst the exact opposite of Hitler. Dear Christ, can you stop it with the constant perstering, saying I support genocide, saying I love Hitler, all because I believe in the free market? I didn't do anything to you, but you just keep on going on with your downright idiotic assumptions and assertions all over politics. Grow up, Wisemon, and learn to realize that good people can believe in something different from you.
Everytime you two post in a topic together you fight, You really are anti to each other.
He's the one who is always making ridiculous comments about me.
Quote: I am almopst the exact opposite of Hitler.
\
No, you claimed to be the exact opposite of a Communist (and rightfully so), and Hitler claimed to be the opposite of Marx. Taking away government regulations takes away opportunities for less fortunate people to have a shot; it sifts the weak from the strong. You want the elite blond-haired blue-eyed minority (not necessarily blond-haired and blue-eyed) to survive, while the rest, the less wealthy undesirables, are forced to work in sweat shops until they've outlived their usefulness.

Now tell me that doesn't sound like Hitler.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
Quote:Videogames are videogames, they don't carry over into the real world. Peace doesn't make for good gaming.
That doesn't apply to videogames based on historical atrocities. The whole issue at stake here is my and many other's belief that war in the real world should never be something that should carry over to games because of the utter disrespect it engenders of those who fought, died or returned eternally scarred mentally or physically from those wars.

Quote:I didn't do anything to you, but you just keep on going on with your downright idiotic assumptions and assertions all over politics. Grow up, Wisemon, and learn to realize that good people can believe in something different from you.
Oh come on, who do you think you're fooling? Look at your screen name. Look at your Avatar. That alone show how much of an ass you want to be to Wisemon. The rest of us may disagree from time to time but we haven't gone out of our way to show that we'll never agree with someone on principle. You're the one who needs to grow up.
Quote:Oh come on, who do you think you're fooling? Look at your screen name. Look at your Avatar. That alone show how much of an ass you want to be to Wisemon. The rest of us may disagree from time to time but we haven't gone out of our way to show that we'll never agree with someone on principle. You're the one who needs to grow up.

It was light-hearted fun. If he has a problem with it he can always ask for me to change it.

Quote:That doesn't apply to videogames based on historical atrocities. The whole issue at stake here is my and many other's belief that war in the real world should never be something that should carry over to games because of the utter disrespect it engenders of those who fought, died or returned eternally scarred mentally or physically from those wars.

So no historical games?

Quote:No, you claimed to be the exact opposite of a Communist (and rightfully so), and Hitler claimed to be the opposite of Marx. Taking away government regulations takes away opportunities for less fortunate people to have a shot; it sifts the weak from the strong. You want the elite blond-haired blue-eyed minority (not necessarily blond-haired and blue-eyed) to survive, while the rest, the less wealthy undesirables, are forced to work in sweat shops until they've outlived their usefulness.

I want the "strong" to survive, if by "strong" you mean people who are the best at their jobs. And the "weak", by that you mean the people who are bad at their jobs, to not get rewarded for their incompetetance, then I certainly agree to that too. There's nothing wrong with meritocracy.

Really, I know a great book which talks about Hitler's rise to power. Wanna read it before comparing me to that Bismarck wanna-be?
I know; he was an artist who was in the right place at the right time, but you seem to get the idea.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
Quote:So no historical games?
Basically unless they're set in a educational light then yes that's what I'm saying. Especially whenever it has to do with war. Running around in a game world pretending to be an Nazi or one of the allied forces when most of the people who play the games have no concept of the true horrors of war is completely repugnant to me. As far as I
[quote]Basically unless they're set in a educational light then yes that's what I'm saying. Especially whenever it has to do with war. Running around in a game world pretending to be an Nazi or one of the allied forces when most of the people who play the games have no concept of the true horrors of war is completely repugnant to me. As far as I