Join our server on Discord

Won't you get the fuck out of my face? NOW!
you should meet my mother she is jewish and tries to controle my whole life. When I finshed school "Get a job or go to college I've got you an interview with both each chose." After college (acting course I'll have you know) "I have got you a job as a call dispacher" The most boring job in the world I sit on my ass and wait all night for someone to call me and say they need help they have no electric. So now I am to tired to find work as an actor in the day time and as an actor I would get 3 times the money I make now
UnknownH Wrote:Wow you're dad sucks. Is that why you have a stepmom? She sounds like a great person.

She is seriously like, the best person I've ever met. She looks after everybody, but she doesn't try and baby them, but not to strict, and she knows that Chad, her oldest, and I are growing up and aren't little kids, so she doesn't treat us like little kids. My mom and step dad do though... They try and control our lives, but it could be worse here. But yea, she is the coolest person I've ever met.
Whoa so both your parents are pretty bad. That's too bad but your stepmom sounds like a great person. Make sure to help her if she needs to.