Join our server on Discord

Won't you get the fuck out of my face? NOW!
Yes, well, if my mother had made all the things she had threatened me she'd do, I'd be dead. Among the ones I remember, she's told me she'd kick me out of the house, she'd burn all my stuff, she'd dump all my stuff, she'd dump all my videogames and anime, she'd cut my hair, and she'd buy me skirts and wool suits. Now I don't have sisters to compare, but she compares me with herself at my age. Except for me being better looking (she can't deny that) everything else she was better back then: she had better hair, better body,was more active, had already graduated, was more cooperative, more responsible, more careful.....(insert endless items here).
And then she complains when I throw a temper tantrum.
Anyway, what I mean is that mothers are almost universally that way. Always searching for sb to throw their poison onto.
In my case its not my mom that's like that but my aunt. She's convinced that unless you need a college education to do something it's not work. Anyone who has to stand for four-eight hours straight would definitely object to that I think.
You know my parents don't really yell at me much at all, but I do have a more normal family then everyone else. heh heh And when I did a job like that my mind did wonder but it was only productive thinking most of the time. I did get some stuff for one of my projects then so that was good. (My mom saves her ranting for when my dad is lazy and the people she works with so that's good.)
My parents never yell at me either. But I have my own computer to talk to my friends, mostly furries, babyfurries and roleplayers. I also have never got yell at much by any of my relitives. I stay away from them as much as I can.
Well, it's over. Today was my last day. I got a job offer for when I graduate, and the boss gave me an extra hundred out of appreciation. In the end, it was actually a pretty good place to work...once I hooked up speakers to my computer. :) For what it was, it wasn't bad. I didn't have to wear a suit, and though I helped to build weapons for the military, I did it for a small business.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
Cool so you have a job you could like to go to later. That's great.
Kinda late, but w/e... I also don't see my dad much anymore... if at all... or talk to him. Biggest reason: Dickhead. One night, he told my step mom (who is the best person EVER!) that he didn't know if he wanted to be married still. So then a couple nights before she moves out, I'm tinkering with the computers, trying out the master and slave drive stuff (which worked succesfully) and then starts yelling his head off at me to put it back the way it was. Then that night, he went downstairs and took the cable modem away, but left the router. The next morning, he left for work so my step brother and I went into their room and looked for it. We found it quite easily. We got it all hooked back up and stuff and got back on the internet, and this was all right before the images section of DaD went down. Then the next day, I believe right before she moved out, my step mom was getting ready to pack a DVD player she bought and he never used. Well, he got pissed off at that and started yelling at her. My two eldest step brothers (15, younger than me, and 9) and I stood in the living room watching what was happening. Then he gets even more pissed off and shoved her, a few times, then denied it, that prick. So then on our last day at the house, I went downstairs and moved the cable modem AND the router, but no more than 3 or 4 feet and clearly visible. And he also never pays his bills, is in a shitload of debt, and a ton of other shit... So that's why he's a dickhead... and he has been for as long as I've known him... But I do still spend time with my step mom and her family. I enjoy played with her kids (15, 9, 5, and 4. 15, 9, and 4 yo are boys and 5 yp is a girl.). Yup... That's my story.

EDIT: Oh, and for my b-day and christmas and stuff, he doesn't do shit. He never even asks what I want.
Wow you're dad sucks. Is that why you have a stepmom? She sounds like a great person.
With a dad like that, better make sure your sisters don't end up as strippers.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
Oh yeah that'll do it.