Join our server on Discord

Won't you get the fuck out of my face? NOW!
Wow your not the middle child? wow anyway, that hardware store sounds scary but let's hope you do good in this job you have now.
Yeah, good luck on the job....
I also got a brother and a sister. I am the ytoungest and on my fathers family, all I got is my father. When my grandmother died, one of my aunts, kinda kicked out some of my cousins out of the family, including me. I will never see the family again in my life. i haven't even see my father in over one year. All he does is to mail me $50 for christmas and a birthday card and that is it. I am not upset because he is a truckdriver. I am just upset of what all took place with the rest of my family.
Aww...Wise has two siblings?! I would have sworn he was an only child....
Anyway, I was gonna tell you sth but you not being an only child changes everything...... Guess I have nothing to say in the subject.....
Quote:I also got a brother and a sister. I am the ytoungest and on my fathers family, all I got is my father. When my grandmother died, one of my aunts, kinda kicked out some of my cousins out of the family, including me. I will never see the family again in my life. i haven't even see my father in over one year. All he does is to mail me $50 for christmas and a birthday card and that is it. I am not upset because he is a truckdriver. I am just upset of what all took place with the rest of my family.
:cry: Now that's sad. In fact, that's probably about the worst family situation I've ever heard, short of something out of a 19th century novel.

Well, my first day of work was...um...tough. I took a nap immediately afterward. I did everything from testing and assembling pilot valves filled with motor oil, to requesting Nylon machining quotes from other plants. For a little extra pressure, I had the president of the company looking over my shoulder while I typed up the request forms.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
Wow that sounds like quite a day. So it went well huh.
So far, the job is okay, but I still get the feeling that I'm going to hit something I can't handle. Friday, I spent four hours putting stickers on 300 light tubes, which wasn't so bad, because it was something I could do. My sister just went to Hungary for her lab job, and now, that's pretty much all anyone in the family cares about, how much they miss her, and how proud they are of her. Yep, it's starting to get to me, but I'm mostly worried about her boyfriend stepping up his smoking when he should be stepping down.
I know that you saw me.
Four hours putting stickers on tubes? Itryed things like that and I just couldn't take it but I did it for a week and my mom does that. (It's a horrible job but she's still really good at it, better then most of the people out there.)
It's one of those stereotypical Chinese labor jobs, very repetitive, but at least I got to sit down, so it still beats cashiering. It took some thinking; we had to make our own assembly line. I put on the stickers, and the other engineer applied the anti-static solution using a sponge with a hole in it.
I know that you saw me.
Repetitive jobs ain't so bad. Whenever I'm at work stuck doing something that requires minimal thinking on my part, it gives me a chance to let my mind wander. I've come up with some of my best comics that way.