Join our server on Discord

Which Digimon would you NOT sleep with?
I could see angemon tying a chain to a cop car's axle.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Leather jacket? Did he dye his wings black too? heh heh
I'd do em all.
I'm 75% with ya! ....what about a meramon? flames+ my skin = ???
Ouch... ehhh... do you have a way to let a Whamon do you and then be alive to tell the tale?
And... ehh... I really wouldn't try to sleep with a Togemon...
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
I have no list, but I would generally say any that aren't female and/or be possibly dangerous to my health.
Oh...good point ...oww...sizzle...squish...x_X
I WoUlDnT SlEeP WiTh GaLAcTiCmon Or AnY HUUUUUUUUUGE OnEs Or MeraMON,Bluemeramon,Skullmeramon,Demimeramon,and many others,BuT Id Go On FoReVeR HeHeHeHe,-_-
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
duh hehehehe,..../.,\=-!@$!^(#^$!_$(*#@<<
Anonmon Wrote:
shadowknight Wrote:Another one I thought of that I wouldn't sleep with (and I'm sure I'll offend some people) renamon. Not because she's not hot (far from it) but from the attitude in the show I'd expect her to try and be the dominant one in a relationship and I wouldn't like that.

From the attitude in the show I'd say she's frigid.

But that's what makes her so great! she puts on a tough front but is really caring inside and some people like to be dominated and get the bottom... yeah, yeah... some times it's fun to switch roles and what if Rena's really all timid and shy in the sack? Hahha, can you say "advantage"?
I still think she'd be a little too tomboyish for me.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad