Join our server on Discord

Which Digimon would you NOT sleep with?
Which Digimon would you not, under any circumstances, not even for a trillion dollars, immortality, agelessness, invincibility, and global domination, sleep with, have sex with, or any variation thereof?

I can tell you now that one of the ones in this category for me would definetly be Sukamon...
I wouldn't sleep with Numamon, . . . . . or Sukamon.
For obvious reasons, I would say Meramon.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
This is easy; anything male, anything under rookie, and anything not human shaped.
Ditto.
It really isn't a hard choice is it?
Quote:This is easy; anything male, anything under rookie, and anything not human shaped.
C'mon, they give you a trillion dollars if one of the cute humanoid male Digimon should poke your ass, and you say 'no'? I'm het too, but I would bed a female for that money.
Me? For a trillion dollars....some sleeping pills and/or hypnosis make wonders.
Hmm good point but I'm still not going to do it. (now where to find that much money)
Dignity: that thing you won't sacrifice for a trillion dollars.
Quote:Hmm good point but I'm still not going to do it. (now where to find that much money)
Hmm...I bet there's about that in my Univ's fotocopy shop. Booklets are so expensive!
Quote:Dignity: that thing you won't sacrifice for a trillion dollars.
Oh well. You'll have your ass poked by a doctor's finger when you turn 50 to see if you don't have a prostate carcinoma *shrug*