Join our server on Discord

Which Digimon would you NOT sleep with?
Yeah, Gabumon and Patamon were the first ones in having my attention when I first saw 01, of course how childish Patamon was, but so cute at the same time. And regarding Gabu... Just looking at him made me like him, just by... looking. The one that earned my total attention then was the new female recruit of the group, such a cute kitty, Gatomon was always the best of all the digi-girls, till I knew Renamon of course :D
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Patomon looks like some genetic experiment gone horribly wrong. He's got his bat wing ears, his pig like body, and hamster like fur. He's like the digimon equivilant of a duck billed platypus.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
shadowknight Wrote:Patomon looks like some genetic experiment gone horribly wrong. He's got his bat wing ears, his pig like body, and hamster like fur. He's like the digimon equivilant of a duck billed platypus.

lol but that doesn't takes that he is cute :P

actually Patamon in Wikipedia is classified as winged hampster, besides if you look closely when he and Pikachu are standing on their hind legs they have kinda the same shape except the ears, tail and that Pikachu is a bit less chubby, but we can say that Patamon is in the rodent type of digimon :D

DragonMasterX Wrote:Yeah, Gabumon and Patamon were the first ones in having my attention when I first saw 01, of course how childish Patamon was, but so cute at the same time. And regarding Gabu... Just looking at him made me like him, just by... looking. The one that earned my total attention then was the new female recruit of the group, such a cute kitty, Gatomon was always the best of all the digi-girls, till I knew Renamon of course :D

You're right Dragon, plus in 02 Patamon sure was more mature, at least he wasn't a crybaby anymore and wasn't passive, not to mention that he got some ideas like in the episode of the Guardromon, when TK returned to help Kari with Davis following, Patamon remembered that there was no control spear outside so he could digivolve to Angemon, pretty priceless scene there seeing Davis and Veemon's expressions :P
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Yeah, that was pretty funny. Angedinosaurmon, that could be X-V jogress with angemon.
You know who else is awful in bed? Tyrannmon, even if he's nice, you would be too small, in fact, Ron Jeremy would be too small, most trees are too small, I gave Pata a second chance though, with its amazing sucking and blow skills ^ ^

If I have a female Pata, and it wears this bag over its body, and does not speak, and it leaves as soon as I'm done, maybe I can say Pata will be a good choice
EpsilonZX Wrote:You know who else is awful in bed? Tyrannmon, even if he's nice, you would be too small, in fact, Ron Jeremy would be too small, most trees are too small, I gave Pata a second chance though, with its amazing sucking and blow skills ^ ^

If I have a female Pata, and it wears this bag over its body, and does not speak, and it leaves as soon as I'm done, maybe I can say Pata will be a good choice

lol poor female Pata, but who knows maybe a female Pata is slender than a male Pata and even cuter Wink
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
I was thinking some more, maybe Patamon is not so bad, I am not sure why I dislike it, you know like when you meet someone and you just don't like them, yeah, it's something like that, maybe it's because it had flying ears that look like batwings, it is really the only stage I hate, all his other stages are good though, one question though, does Angemon have a metallic nipple or are they like bullets that he has stuck in him?
EpsilonZX Wrote:I was thinking some more, maybe Patamon is not so bad, I am not sure why I dislike it, you know like when you meet someone and you just don't like them, yeah, it's something like that, maybe it's because it had flying ears that look like batwings, it is really the only stage I hate, all his other stages are good though, one question though, does Angemon have a metallic nipple or are they like bullets that he has stuck in him?

Well I think that he is using a white suit and those things stuck on his chest dunno, can be buttons or something? I mean it can't be white skin because he is wearing sort of shoes or boots so that clearly points that all the white thing on him are clothes
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
It's just part of his costume.
Zephyr of Darkness Wrote:
Quote:This is easy; anything male, anything under rookie, and anything not human shaped.
C'mon, they give you a trillion dollars if one of the cute humanoid male Digimon should poke your ass, and you say 'no'? I'm het too, but I would bed a female for that money.
Me? For a trillion dollars....some sleeping pills and/or hypnosis make wonders.

Good point i would have to ditto that! a trillion dollars for a few hours of misery isn't too bad,
Veemon's Followers