Join our server on Discord

Which Digimon would you NOT sleep with?
GunterVanCrimson Wrote:I know- and I was reffering to... having to much suction power- and sucking her guts out through her vagina...

well of course patamon is a great blower... that's why he's one of the digimon in my top five "digimon to get" list! :D

(did I mention that I was building up humor by.... vaccum power? lol! no offence I hope!

Non taken my friend :)

Though truth is that there aren't much Patamon fans out there, most of the fans like more the main digimon (Agumon, Veemon and Guilmon)
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
I think he might be a good patner, he's cute so the girls will like him and angemon is pretty strong.
Well, pretty much all of the digidestined digimon are cute in some way or another. As for being a chick magnet, I can only really seeing Patamon or Gatomon working in that aspect. While most of the rest are cute, they aren't "Awwwww, isn't s/he cute?"

Everyone has their own taste, I suppose.
senjuro Wrote:Well, pretty much all of the digidestined digimon are cute in some way or another. As for being a chick magnet, I can only really seeing Patamon or Gatomon working in that aspect. While most of the rest are cute, they aren't "Awwwww, isn't s/he cute?"

Everyone has their own taste, I suppose.

So true senjuro so true and here is a taste of how cute Patamon can be:

http://vgfuture.com/host/hopelight/forum...263542.jpg

Matt better take care since he got competition :P
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Though you argue passionately, you'll never be able to dissuade me from my love of Gabumon. Yeah okay, Pata's cute, but to me, my Gabu will always be cuter and sweeter.

You're right though, that is a cute picture....where do you find them all?
senjuro Wrote:Though you argue passionately, you'll never be able to dissuade me from my love of Gabumon. Yeah okay, Pata's cute, but to me, my Gabu will always be cuter and sweeter.

You're right though, that is a cute picture....where do you find them all?

Hey don't worry I also think Gabumon is cute, and sorry if sounded that I was arguing passionately, I only wanted to know why Epsilon thinks like that about Patamon, I mean anyone could say he is scared of Pata lol :P

As for the picture I found it a week ago, I was searching for some general digimon pictures and that one came in the image results on Yahoo, the artist who drew it is a girl named Rinacat, so the credit goes to her, I just wanted to share it since is really cute :D
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Correct, it is.

And by passionately I intended no negative connotation at all! I merely meant that you fought against a formidable tide of anti-Patamon sentiment and still held your ground. :)
senjuro Wrote:Correct, it is.

And by passionately I intended no negative connotation at all! I merely meant that you fought against a formidable tide of anti-Patamon sentiment and still held your ground. :)

It's okay I understand my friend, and well is just that I never saw valid opinions about why some fans don't like Pata, I only found that he is pot roast with wings, that he is a pig, that he has a girlish voice, that he is inmature or childish but nothing exactly concrete or unbiased, I mean I don't see that those reasons are much valid to don't like him, since all the characters have good and bad things but well, the digimon fandom is weird at times :P
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Aye, it is. Incidentally, people who call him a pot roast with wings...didn't Elecmon call him that when he and TK got separated from the others and found Primary Village? Or maybe it was Demidevimon. Well, either way, someone else said it first! ^_^
senjuro Wrote:Aye, it is. Incidentally, people who call him a pot roast with wings...didn't Elecmon call him that when he and TK got separated from the others and found Primary Village? Or maybe it was Demidevimon. Well, either way, someone else said it first! ^_^

lol I really don't know about the pot roast thing used on 01 since the spanish dub is way diferent to the US dub, for starters we got digimon with all the original music, and even using some of the japanese names too like Natsuko who is TK's mother, so I'm not much familiarized with the US dub except for the first movie since we got it from the US one :P
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions