Join our server on Discord

Which Digimon would you NOT sleep with?
hehe, I dont like patamon that much either (no offence pata-fans).

and I agree with ya 100%
*Twitches* Yeah, gotta agree on the whole "No Togemon" thing as well.
*Cringes.* Gives whole new meaning to the term "needle dick".
EpsilonZX Wrote:I would not sleep with anything on fire, anything reaking of sludge, anything with the intentions of literally eating me, and not that god forsaken, abomination they call patamon, that freaky little pot roast makes me quiver in fear! Look at it sleeping on the top by Gatomon, it's so hideous, I am almost sorry it becomes Angemon

Nah! I think is really cute :P

Besides is rather comfy sleep with a fluffy, and soft furry thing like Patamon than sleep with a digimon with scales like Veemon, no offense Veemon fans and dragon fans in general but I doubt it can be comfy snuggle a dragon :P

And Epsilon why Patamon makes you quiver in fear? I mean he isn't that ugly, besides he honors the saying "The smaller gets the best" and I don't mean just in digivolve to Angemon Twisted :P

Though you're lucky since Patamon is used really quite occasionally in hentai so you don't see much of him here.... unless I have a say in it and some lemons to post as well Twisted
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
That's why I shall (again) tout the Gabumon cause. He's got the fur and a bit of chub for an extremely high snuggle rating, and he's also sort of dinosaurish as well, for the whole scaly factor. Add in some deep conversation, unswerving loyalty, and his soft, accented voice, and you've got the package deal right there.

I wanna cuddle...
aw, who knows? veemon could actually have really short fur instead of scales- I mean- do you see how smooth he is in the anime'? just like patamon! this was meant in a non-platonic sleep with a digimon, patamon is great to sleep with when it's platonic. :D
Certainly, I ditto Gunter's list and say that there are way to much digimon which I wouldn't sleep with, but Patamon isn't one of them, well I wouldn't like to have sex with him of course cause I'm not gay, but again, if it was just sleep... don't count on that, I would just stare at him all night and don't sleep, too cute. And Veemon? I'd like to hug a Flamedramon more in a bed, and if it's a female one even better!
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
GunterVanCrimson Wrote:aw, who knows? veemon could actually have really short fur instead of scales- I mean- do you see how smooth he is in the anime'? just like patamon! this was meant in a non-platonic sleep with a digimon, patamon is great to sleep with when it's platonic. :D

True but there is some advantages Patamon has over the other males like his suction power which makes him the number 1 for oral sex Twisted

Also for what I read in some of the few lemons with Patamon his err monhood vibrates when he is near to orgasm giving the female a lot of pleasure since it feels like a dildo, and according with Jodan's guide when Patamon orgasms he shoots his load with huge pressure giving a lot of pleasure to the female Twisted

He may be a little mon but the guy is full of surprises you know the saying good things come in smaller packs :P

Also from all the males he is the only one who's height matches more Gatomon's, the other digimon like Agumon, Veemon, Gabumon are taller than her by a head or a bit more and heavier than her, even Biyomon and Palmon are taller than Gatomon

But everyone has own preferences and that's okay, and about Veemon he isn't all smooth he has scales on his back :P
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
er... I think those are spikes- or his back bone.

and.... it's the suction that I'm worried about- HAVE YOU SEEN HIM DO A BOOM BUBBLE? -and what if he rips your dick off- or sucks your vigina out!?
if he sucks- and suddenly does a boom bubblr- you can kiss your balls goodbye! (I wouldnt mind sharing a bed with him though- he's so huggable and cute!)

well, like mr. Anonmon/UnknownH/Wisemon said to me- don't use lemons as refferences- they are all in the minds of the author. but I'm not telling you to stop- mr. Jodan's Ideas rock!
GunterVanCrimson Wrote:er... I think those are spikes- or his back bone.

and.... it's the suction that I'm worried about- HAVE YOU SEEN HIM DO A BOOM BUBBLE? -and what if he rips your dick off- or sucks your vigina out!?
if he sucks- and suddenly does a boom bubblr- you can kiss your balls goodbye! (I wouldnt mind sharing a bed with him though- he's so huggable and cute!)

well, like mr. Anonmon/UnknownH/Wisemon said to me- don't use lemons as refferences- they are all in the minds of the author. but I'm not telling you to stop- mr. Jodan's Ideas rock!

Sorry about the Jodan part but well it wasn't precisely a lemon it was more a guide with each digimon's abilities for sex but it has no plot is just a list so it doesn't count as lemon.

About the boom bubble thing I meant to say the suction power, remember Patamon has to suck a lot of air to launch his attack so if he applies this in oral sex he creates like a vacuum effect in the female (taking a male Patamon doing a female mon) that should will have huge pleasure effect on her Twisted

I never said he will suck in the same way as if he is preparing to attack, just using some of that power to to pleasure his mate :P

You can see some lemons with Patamon using his suction on oral sex, even though there aren't much lemons with Pata out there but still there are a few ones.

I will not mention authors or anything but I remember one where he got Gatomon had 3 orgasms with one oral sex session using that suction of him. Wink

Maybe you read that one already who knows?

But like I said before everyone has own opinions, my only doubt here was why Epsilon here seems like scared of Patamon, I mean judging for how he describes Patamon it looks like if he is scared or something :?

And about Veemon that makes the things worse, how you can hug someone with spikes on his back? I think it will be kinda painful for your hands :P

Again no offence to the dragon fans and Veemon fans out there.
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
I know- and I was reffering to... having to much suction power- and sucking her guts out through her vagina...

well of course patamon is a great blower... that's why he's one of the digimon in my top five "digimon to get" list! :D

(did I mention that I was building up humor by.... vaccum power? lol! no offence I hope!