Join our server on Discord

Which Digimon would you NOT sleep with?
Actually it's from the dictonary, I looked it up.
one of the digimon i would never sleep with is patamon because is is a flying pig
dark_golf Wrote:one of the digimon i would never sleep with is patamon because is is a flying pig

*blinks* what's so bad with Patamon? well I only would sleep with him but just sleep, you know like that escene on season 2 where Patamon and TK were sleeping during that episode where Sora and the others went to rescue Biyomon who was on Starmon's jail.

Again and I repeat just sleep, because as for the sex I rather want Gatomon or Angewomon, after all I'm straight :P

But would never sleep with Pata because he is a flying pig don't seems to be a good reason but meh, everyone has their own opinions.

Just remember that some times good things come in smaller packs, Pata showed it when he digivolved to Angemon, I mean who would said that the little guy could digivolve into a strong angel? Wink
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Yeah, who knew he could evolve into a big cool looking angel and get himself killed fighting his demonic counterpart of an equal level?
Yeah but he put up a pretty good fight against peidmon(a mega) then evolved to really hurt him.
Not to mention that in season 2 as MagnaAngemon he almost sealed BlackWarGreymon in the Gate of Destiny, too bad BlackWarGreymon destroyed the destiny stone, MagnaAngemon was giving him a hard time.
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Zephyr of Darkness Wrote:
Quote:This is easy; anything male, anything under rookie, and anything not human shaped.
C'mon, they give you a trillion dollars if one of the cute humanoid male Digimon should poke your ass, and you say 'no'? I'm het too, but I would bed a female for that money.
Me? For a trillion dollars....some sleeping pills and/or hypnosis make wonders.
*Gets a nosebleed thinking about that.* Thanks for the visual! :P
Seriously, I have no problem sleeping with any of the males, just sleeping with of course. Duh, I'm a straight male after all.
Have sex with, however, my first choice for the digimon is always gonna be Renamon, and the same thing goes for Rika for the humans.
I have no idea why Rika. I mean, she's obvoiusly younger than me, and I'm, not a sicko, but if I had to, I'd pick Rika. I think it's the way she carries herself, and I mean later on in season 3. Then, she becomes the type of girl I'd gladly be with.
i go with unknownH

"This is easy; anything male, anything under rookie, and anything not human shaped."
Of course because it wasn't a hard question to answer.
true was just gonna say anything not human shapped but your answer sounded better to me