Join our server on Discord

I wish they
The reason Digital Card Battle (the video game) is so much better is because you don't just have to choose your cards and your support, but you also have to choose your attack, and also because the HP are usually a few times larger than the MP, requiring multiple turns, and giving opportunities for digivolving. Actually, there's a shit-load of reasons it's better.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
Anonmon, that's hardly the case with me. But then I just play with my freinds. I got a kickass zombie regeneration deck going.
Hehe well i sorta suck a Magic but i think its awsome, you cant really comapre the 2 card games cus there way off in diffrent directions really, Digital Card Battle lets you win when you destroy 3 of the enemys digimon while Magic you have to take away the other persons health points or w/e( i havent played for a while so i forgot what its called =/) and there are lots of diffrent things and sorts and crap...

and yeah it would be awsome for another Digital Card Battle to come out
Wisemon Wrote:The best Magic players are the ones who can afford the best cards. It's an elitist game, which is probably why you like it.
That's all card games really. That's why I get a video game version. Cheaper and I have "people" to play against.
Well after what four years?... Tonight I finally got to and defeated BlackWarGreymon. GOOD FOR ME! *cough* ahem, anyway it's mostly because I flip-flop from one save to the next to move on with story completion. (And other games I rent or generally get obsessed with for a set time.) Now I just need to collect a few cards, mutant fusion options and the submarimon card from one of Cody's special decks and the remaining digiparts.

Also as much as I love the game there were a few bits and pieces that needed more careful testing before it was released (and what I'd like to see fixed in a sequel.)

Many of the digimon card support effects don
The Keely thing was odd, but not so bad. The Nature supports (I think you mean the Silphymon one especially) aren't too hard to figure out. My biggest gripe is trying to get all the Digi-parts. I've checked every FAQ, won over 400 specified battles, and I'm still missing 2 or 3 parts on each game (I have two games with about 400 battles won each, so I could play with every partner and type of deck). I have all the cards, including the Digi-gems; the key was to make them at Wiseman Tower before I got the Fusion Mutation Data. I grant you, another annoyance. In order to get the master rank, I'm told that I have to win 500 battles. I'm trying to win one battle with every card, and I'm hoping that gets me a missing Digi-part. Oh, another reason for playing two games (on two memory cards), you can copy and trade cards.
I know that you saw me.
I'm doing the same thing you are with two games. In the one I just beat BlackWarGreymon I have Veemon, Gatomon and Wormmon and I just started a game recently to get the other three partners. Unfortunately in my original save I chose Hawkmon, Patamon and Gatomon, screwing myself into needing to have three games instead to use all the partners.

As soon as I passed the original's game completion with my Veemon game I backed it up onto another memory card for trades and deleted it from my original card which has all the data from the US released digimon games for the PS1 on it. Otherwise I just copy/delete as necessary to trade since I like having all my digimon games on one card to make it easier on myself.

Currently the only cards I need in my primary game are the Grand Sevens card from Nanimon and the Digi-Opal. Obviously in that game I fucked up and beat Izzy without thinking about the consequences and more or less screwed myself on easily getting the fusion mutations cards until I can get my secondary game to Wiseman's tower.

As for digiparts I know I still need a butt-load of them and am writing down when I get certain ones from battling for reference. Otherwise I was gonna scour the net for a while and see it there are any digipart FAQs on any fansites since the usual FAQ pages don't have one.

Oh and the Keely thing doesn
I can give you some tips on Digi-parts. Just like with the sevens cards, there are guys you have to beat several times in a row. I think one of them is Ken, or possibly GranKuwagamon. I think there's only one FAQ on GameFAQs.com that tells you which Digimon (one of the long ones), but it still doesn't get you every part.
I know that you saw me.
Actually it's both Ken and GranKuagamon, I've been writing down all the ones I've gotten from battle so far so might as well post it.

Battle Earned Digiparts
Digipart No.045
Attack power is doubled.
Obtain From: Nanimon (5 Battles)
Digipart No.085
Switch opponent
Quote:I think it was done on purpose so as to not make getting the sevens cards too hard. Anyone else notice that?
You know, it was a little too easy. If you keep challenging the kids, you'll get their partner cards. There's a catch; in order to get Magnamon, you have to have him unlocked in the cafe (300 wins if you have Veemon).
I know that you saw me.