Join our server on Discord

I wish they
Considering how many more digimon now and now that there have been two seasons since the last one was released it wouldn
Yep, my favorite game was Digital Card Battle, and I agree that we need another. I think the gameplay should work the same way as Digital Card Battle, because it was the perfect card strategy game, much better than the Yu Gi Oh! style Digimon card game (Battle Spirit) that they have out now, but not as ridiculously complicated as the original Digi-Battle got to be when D-Reaper, Modifies, and Digi-Eggs were thrown in. Naturally, they should keep the polygon battles too, but extend them to over a thousand Digimon, ideally. I say why not have a crossover? In fact, instead of being a player, you would choose a team season (1,2,3, or 4). You would have a deck for each character from the season, and cards of Digimon from that season (to start). You would have to battle every kid from every other season, and then battle evil digimon and their decks. Then you'd have to start over as another season in order to collect the rest of the cards. Let's say that 100 cards are exclusive to each season, just to make it worthwhile. Once you beat the game as all four seasons and collect every card, you would unlock some sort of Digimon themed mini-game, like pinball or solitaire. That would keep you playing for a long time.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
Damn you. Now I want that too.
Yeah, me too. Sometimes being a creative genius has its downsides.
I know that you saw me.
Magic The Gathering Owns all other card-games.
Except for the fact that R&D is raping the game up the ass with sucky sets (only 10-30% of cards per set are Type 2 tournament quality, about 5% of new cards become Extended useful) and stupid bannings made because they couldn't keep their own asses from making broken cards. It just isn't fun anymore when the only strategies R&D is encouraging with new sets are "find a creative way to kill your opponent with creatures"!

Lay off Anti-Wise. Digimon CCG (America) and Digimon Hyper-Coliseum (Japan) aren't like Yu-Gi-Oh!, they don't steal too many mechanics from Magic.
I'll admit, after 7th edition it was a little shaky. But I stand by what I said.

Black is so fuckin' cool.
Quote:Magic The Gathering Owns all other card-games.
The best Magic players are the ones who can afford the best cards. It's an elitist game, which is probably why you like it.
I know that you saw me.
It is all about strategy. Strategic prowess wins the game.

And can we please not tur this into a discussion about your obviously skewed interpretation of my political beliefs? It's starting to get old.
Strategy prowess wins Pro Tours, but normal level tournaments are won by the best imitation or tweaking of a pro's decklist that was printed off from the Internet and built by the rich kid who went on to place top 8 because of said printing and building.

And that's why Magic isn't that great anymore. You simply can't play without netdecking to some degree. Either you use one, or you build a deck that hates on netdecks, there's just no way of ignoring them. It sucks. Evil