Join our server on Discord

Digi-Parents
Yeah it probally might be but it's hypothetical And the kid could come out a little like the mother. (i.e. fox ears and a tail for renamon and blond hair blue eyes and maybe wings from angewomon.) I found a fic like this once.
Um, while I do agree that sex with animals is wrong, I look at digimon as anthropomorphic animals, and more human than animal. To me, while I may not approve of it, I'd support the idea of digimon/human couples, simply because it seems like if someone can hate people just for that, then they are the biggest asshole on the face of the earth. Bottom line: I hate anthropomorphic speciest.
That rant over with, my pick is definatly Renamon. While we make ideas as to how she would act based on the show, simply because they never showed the idea on an ep, I'd honestly think she'd make a great mother, just so long as you didin't piss her off. On the other hand, PTO meetings would be hilarious.
good point juria. LMAO, PTO meetings would be funny as hell. but what would the kid look like, also cross-breeding is impossible well right now I think.
Note: This is a joke.
I'm not sure if I want to find out.
Confidentally, when I scientist bones a fox and makes a Renamon for me, let me know. Until then, I'm desprate, but not that desprate.
There is... only ONE answer...

*grabs megaphone from other topic*

RENAMON!!!

*cough* Thank you!