Join our server on Discord

Digi-Parents
Okay, another question for the more romantic or family-inclined: Let's say Digimon crossbreeding with humans is possible. What Digimon would you want to be the mother (or father, for female members of the forum) of your children?
Well either angewomon, lillymon, fairymon or ranamon. (might have even picked sakuyamon or ladydevimon too)

Angewomon cause it'd probally turn out most human but with cool powers and wings (think humanoid angemon) And she'd probally be the best mother.

Lillymon because she's pretty strong, and she'd be a good cook (althought I bet most meals would either be all fruit and veggie or all meat.)

Fairymon/shutumon because again like angewomon, it would turn out the most human (but hopefully with bird wings and not with fairy wings)

Ranamon would be an obvious choice for me, seeing as she is my favorite girl.

Sakuyamon might be good, you'd get a strong kid with fox ears and a tail.(I know a fic with these in it) She seems that she'd have a big motherly influence(again got that from that fic)

Lady Devimon might make the kid turn out to be evil so she might be the worst pick.
I think everyone knows what my answer is. :)
Anyone want to ammend the topic so Stormy is allowed to answer?

I'm not sure I would want to be that jealous of my children. But how about Ranamon? She's humanoid and would raise the kid to be good and self-sufficient. Oh, and the kid would know that pink bitches aren't to be crossed without might on your side.
Yeah that was my choice.
For me, I think I'd choose Renamon to be the mother of my children. She's strong, smart, tough, not afraid to stand up for herself and her family... I just feel I could trust her to be a good, kind mother.
Renamon? Kind?
To her kids yes, to anyone else probally not.
Anonmon Wrote:Renamon? Kind?

You've seen how she is with Ruki. I just feel that she'd be a good mother.
I dont think i would wanna be seen with something else other then a human, im picky about human races to. you wouldnt marry a dog so why marry a digimon and WTF would the kids look like. And i dont want to here how it would be ok with humanoid digimon i think its still wrong.