Join our server on Discord

A Week Of Sex Slaves
Actually you can have a digimon and have it de/evolve during that day.
So anyone who picked lillymon or rosemon might have her devolve.
what about that hot looking digivolve form of lalamon?
and Gaomon!
The geo greymon looks geat!
You think a big almost dragon like creature with a sunflower for a head is hot? You are weird.
There is nothing wrong with wierd.. hell look at me ! I am the wierdest person at school most likely
Veemon's Followers
Of course not and we all are but still, it is kind of weird.
Come ot think of this rather strange oidea of Palmon, aren't the sexual organs of plants on their head? So Palmon could be raped if someone leans on her, I wonder how she works, the anatomy is mind boggling and now I have to decide, why does science make life so hard?

and the mint thing, still curious... yeah, this may make for a good research paper though, I wonder if school accepts DaD study cases?

and her tentacle like hands could add some flavor, hehe, so much research to do now ^ ^
And I thought my 10 page report on the history of Final Fantasy was the best thing to use to piss off a teacher.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Lol- I wasn't specific enough- I meant Lalamon's Ultimate digivolve form!

Now that you mention it- (drools) her champion form is hot-

Palmon... is also hot!!

Oh-Oh-Oh!! And Togemon!! WOOO!!! SPIKES ARE HOT!!
I hope your kidding with some of that.
But *izzy mode* I think palmon would have the same areas any female digimon would have just her head could be like the various female zones on a normal human. Meaning, if you rub her head petals then it might help her.
And raramon's ultimate is liamon while her mega is rosemon. Which is also palmon's. They probally just look different.
ROSEMON! It's about time she got on tv.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad