Join our server on Discord

A Week Of Sex Slaves
Okay, here's a poll.

Let's say that a Digimon Sovereign comes up to you and says that for one full week, you can have any one Digimon a day to be your sex slave to do whatever you want with, no matter how perverse. They will be completely subservient to you and obey you unquestioningly.

My question is, which Digimon would you choose for your sex slave and on what day?

Example (not my list):
Mon: Agumon
Tues: Gabumon
Weds: Biyomon
Thur: Tentomon
Fri: Palmon
Sat: Gomamon
Sun: Patamon
Well then *rubs hands together and gets a posibly evil grin on his face)

Sunday, Angewomon; Hey easy choice.

Monday, Lady Devimon; Doesn't everyone hate mondays? Why not spend it with an evil digimon.

Tuesday, Lillymon; This was the only day and girl left. (I could do a joke about "tree hugging" but I won't.)

Wednesday, Sakuyamon; Only tamers girl so why not.

Thursday, Fairymon; Seems to fit this way.

Friday, Shutumon; Because Fairymon was yesterday.

Saturday, Ranamon; What other way could I end the week then with the best choice.
Mon: Gatomon
Tues: DemiVmon
Weds: floramon
Thur: Biyomon
Fri: Palmon
Sat: Kazemon
Sun: Lilymon

I saved the best for last Wink
Sunday: Angewomon. I'd tape me and her and show it in a fundamentalist church. That's really what Angel Digimon are good for, showing to fundies.
Monday: Ranamon. An evil day, so take a mischevious Digimon who'd help me in evil deeds.
Tuesday: Lillymon. The week's gettin' it's groove on and so should I.
Wednesday: BlackTailmon. The worst day of the week needs the best Digigirl.
Thursday: Lillithmon. Demons are hot.
Friday: Floramon. Wind down and bang something cute.
Saturday: The day of rest. Fairymon, get over here!
Okay, here's my List:

Monday: BlackTailmon/LadyDevimon/Lilithmon (Am I cheating by having fun with multiple forms? Yes. But who cares, I didn't say that you couldn't. Twisted And who better to start the week with than the demon girl?)

Tuesday: Renamon (Full-evo line. A hard working beauty to help me relax.)

Wendsday: Bastemon (A purrfect middlepoint to the week)

Thursday: Palmon/Lillymon (Too cute not to have. :) )

Friday: Fairymon/Shutumon (Party girl for the party night)

Saturday: Ranamon (Who better to take to the beach than the water elemental?)

Sunday: Tailmon/Angewomon/Ophanimon/Nefertimon (A heavenly way to end the week.)

Some of you may ask, WTF?! I say, a single Digimon has multiple forms, so why not make use of as many as you want? Twisted
That's a darn good point. But the week starts on Sunday.

So I'll keep my BlackTailmon from Wednesday and have her as Lillithmon or Bastemon Thursday. The only cat the not only is hypoallergenic, you can have sex with it.
Sunday is part of the 'weekEND.' For me the week starts on Monday. BUt, you do what(who) you want.

*cracks knuckles, and prepares to recieve LadyDevimon tomorrow*
It's a cultural thing. In America at least, our calendars start the week on Sunday, while the workweek starts Monday. The weekend is arranged that way for the Sabbath (Sunday for Christians, Saturday for Jews) and the Christians also liked the extra day off adjacent to Sunday.
Aww man I forgot lady devimon has a mega. OK I'll switch sunday and monday to be sunday, angewomon(maybe ophanimon) and monday, lady devimon/lilithmon. Much better that way. (I might do renamon(and taomon) with sakuyamon wednesday too.)
Gotta think this up...