Join our server on Discord

A Week Of Sex Slaves
*Gives EpsilonZX death glare after readin what he wrote down for Saturday.*
This is why I need a cloning machine, to make multiple copies of Renamon's greatness, and her yiffyness.
You don't need a cloner, you need a renamon finder. I lend you my digimon tracking device, just put a hair sample in and you can find one. Or you can have one made.
or, you can act natural. like me. I don't know why, but when I wake up every morning, theres a random digimon sleeping beside me- I usually find renamon beside me at thursday mornings.

see? natural.

-and they leave after breakfast.
Renamon is wonderful, you know what, cancel Rana and replace that with Rena, yeah, two days of fun
lol... go rena..
I want Weregarurumon and renamon alternately!
Well I will have to get in on this!

Monday: I Hate Mondays so I will need just the right person to help me through it - Gabumon

Tuesdays- Okay I guess so I would choose... Raidramon cuz I can't drive yet

Wednesday-As it was said today is " Hump Day" so I would probably pick Flamedramon

Thursday- Another day where you hate your schedule so I would call in Garurumon just to spice things up

Friday- Makes me really hyper so I for some reason or another would pick ExVeemon

Saturday- First day of my weekend but I miss 5 hours of it to Volunteering so I would need a digimon good with people.. or birds in this case so yet again.. Gabumon

Sunday- All I have to do this day is dance team and thats only 2 hours so I can spend all day with my favorite digi-dude ( besides Gabumon)... Weregarurumon

I would probably talk to them alot then have fun later make the shag a little better in my opinion
Veemon's Followers
:shock:
May I share your schedule? Mine got wet-
Haha, I should actually give Palmon a bit more time, no one seems to loive the little green girl, I'm purple and I know it's not easy to be green, so maybe place her in the Digi Chat placeholder, I wonder if she really taste like mint? How I adore the flavor of mint XD
Mmmm minty! and anyone could use my schedule =p but they visit me first! then again our timezones are 13 hours apart so it wouldn't really matter
Veemon's Followers