Join our server on Discord

A Week Of Sex Slaves
You know it can be a different wizardmon.
NAh, just to keep me company. I don't have stamina for fucking him.
Maybe just a little groping.....
Makes you wonder what would happen for someone to say that.
I forgive you because Wizardmon isn't 100% faithful. It's sad because he's the type to chase after anything thats pretty and female. :(
Why do you think so :?:
I didn't really mean that, I was feeling a little jealous. Alot of people on other sites were saying that he was their digimon partner. I wish he wasn't so popular.
There
Quote:Makes you wonder what would happen for someone to say that.
What do you mean?

Quote:I forgive you because Wizardmon isn't 100% faithful. It's sad because he's the type to chase after anything thats pretty and female.
Chase after anything pretty and female....*takes a look at Unknown* ...Uh, sorry, I mean, why do you say that?
Oh, you already answered.

Quote:I didn't really mean that, I was feeling a little jealous. Alot of people on other sites were saying that he was their digimon partner. I wish he wasn't so popular.
Well, figures I'm not the only jealous here. (I become berserk when someone else starts RPing with Beelzemon or....)*looks at Unknown again**scratches temple*...I better control myself. Soon.

[quote]I think Wizardmon
You know I can't remember what I meant it cause was pretty long ago.
Well, duh, this is obvious. Renamon all week long. However, I don't think I'd use her souly for sex, except maybe on the last day. Who knows, maybe by that time, she'll stay with me of her own free will.
*Gets funny looks.* Hey, I can wish.