Join our server on Discord

A Week Of Sex Slaves
Yeah that does seem a little short although one less week probally wouldn't make much difference anyway. A repeat of the same week would be pretty cool but here's a thought, how long would it take before you have a problem like hurting or you not being able to get it up.
Oh
Good point.

But do not underastamate my power Twisted
Right power well if you have that klind of power then you'll have to share it with some of us too. :)
Let's see...Considering that the week starts today:
Monday: I have classes in the afternoon. A day to take it easy. I'd choose Gallantmon, if he looks like I made him in my pic. And I would bring him to the Univ to brag.
Tuesday: My working day is from 8am to 11pm. I only have a couple hours in the afternoon I usually get for Internet. Just somebody to get me company. I'd choose Wizardmon.
Wednesday: All day free, but a little tired from Tuesday. I'd choose Gallantmon Crimson Mode (hey, he's another Digimon!)
Thursday: I have to work in the mornings, sometimes I have classes in the afternoon. Magna Angemon will do.
Friday: Totally free. 'Ere comes the sexiest Demon Lord! CHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGE!
Beelzemon after the day passed: +_+
Saturday: Still have stamina to go. Enters Beelzemon Blast Mode!!!!!
Beelzemon Blast Mode after the day passed: +_+
Sunday: Have to bury both Beelzemons. I'd probably be beat. I'd choose Angemon, to restore me and take out my last cravings, if I still have 'em.
Well I
Nice picks striker and funny line at the end. Zeph, those are interesting choices. (but some I figured out already heh heh)
Monday: Female Veemon NICe Wink
Quote:Right power well if you have that klind of power then you'll have to share it with some of us too.
I have plenty of it too, you know. I think most of us do. I've been willing to throw you several dusts for a while but I never meet you, so don't complain.
Just remember everyone can have power but not everyone has the ability to use it. Wise words even if we've already heard them.
Oh that just great, Wizardmon's cheating on me. :( :cry: